Sign In for the best experience.
Create an account here.
Free Shipping on orders over $99!
Your cart is empty.
Email Sign Up
Contact Us Form
Let us take some of the stress out of holiday gift buying this season by giving you more time to qualify for price adjustments. Price adjustments on purchases are available 10/8/2022 until 12/25/22. If an item you buy has a price reduction before Christmas, we will credit the difference upon request, so you can shop confidently knowing your price is guaranteed.
All credits will be issued as Loyalty Club Points on your Tower Hobbies account.
Welcome to the exciting world of RC (Radio Controlled) flight! If you've ever dreamed of taking to the skies, Horizon Hobby has you covered. We are committed to engineering aircraft and simulators you can learn to fly with successfully even if you've never flown RC before. Our purpose-built trainer aircraft feature industry-leading designs and technology developed by experts to keep you in control and learning at your own pace so you can turn your dreams of flight into a reality. Plus, for more than two decades now, RealFlight has been the #1 RC flight simulator in the world! It's the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly.
By purchasing this Trainer Success Program (TSP), a HobbyZone AeroScout 1.1m trainer aircraft plus the components to fly it, RealFlight Trainer Edition or Evolution RC flight simulator software and a compatible controller/interface, you'll have everything you need to succeed in learning to fly – either on your own, or especially with the help of a qualified instructor! And in the unfortunate event you crash while learning to fly, the TSP makes you eligible to receive up to $100 value in replacement parts per crash for up to 3 crashes (a potential $300 value) within 6 months of TSP purchase.
Or, if you learn to fly successfully without redeeming the TSP for replacement parts, you can apply for "Success!" redemption instead to receive a coupon equal to the total value of this TSP (less tax) which can be redeemed toward the purchase of a Horizon Hobby identified "Next Step" aircraft. To see all of the available Next Step aircraft options, please visit our Skill Level 2 - Next Step After a Trainer page
The Trainer Success Program (TSP) is intended to help novice pilots gain experience at a new hobby and is fulfilled by Horizon Hobby, LLC. TSP is not a warranty, guarantee, or insurance policy for any product. Horizon Hobby and this TSP make no additional product claims beyond those included with the product. One customer and one model aircraft per TSP purchase. Redeeming the Trainer Success Program requires action by the customer. Must be 14 years old or older to purchase. Available for US customers only.
*Qualifying products required for purchase in order to be eligible for Trainer Success Program (TSP) crash or success redemption:
1. This RealFlight Trainer Success Program
1.1. Please see the PURCHASE DETAILS below (or, if you bought a TSP card in a store, please see the REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS below)
2. A HobbyZone AeroScout 1.1m RTF, RTF Basic or BNF Basic version aircraft
2.1. Plus a compatible transmitter and/or battery and charger to fly applicable versions
3. RealFlight Trainer Edition or Evolution RC flight simulator software
3.1. Plus a compatible controller/transmitter and/or wireless dongle to use the simulator
You will be required to have completed the following RealFlight achievements/qualifications in order to be eligible for TSP crash (1 to 3 below) or success (the Virtual Flight Instructor and flying time requirements only from 1 and 2 below) redemption:
1. After the first crash, completed the Virtual Flight Instructor (VFI) lessons for the AeroScout 1.1m plus 2 hours of flying time on the simulator.
2. After the second crash, completed 2 additional hours of flying time on the simulator.
3. After the third crash, you will be required to set up online or in-person flight instruction with a Horizon Hobby certified Flight School coach.
For more information on program limits, qualifications, to apply for redemption and more, please visit: realflight.com/tsp
1. Select the "Trainer Success Program" (TSP) for your aircraft (e.g. HobbyZone AeroScout 1.1m) and "Add to Cart"
2. If a window pops up with the option, click on "Checkout". Or, if no window pops up, click on the shopping cart icon near the upper right-hand corner of the page, then click "Checkout"
3. Choose a checkout option:
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must choose "Returning Customer Sign In" or "New Customer Sign Up" so you have a Customer/Rewards ID # to reference and the TSP will be shown in your purchase history in order to qualify for redemption. Do NOT choose "Guest Checkout".
a. "Returning Customer Sign In" using your RealFlight, HorizonHobby, or TowerHobbies account
b. "New Customer Sign Up" (if you are not a returning customer)
i. If you are a new customer you will need to enter a shipping address and phone number even if you are only purchasing the TSP for "Email" (FREE) delivery per the next step
4. If multiple options are provided for "Select Shipping Method" choose "Email" (FREE) delivery ONLY
NOTE: If you have other non-digital items in your cart/order, select your preferred shipping method for those items and the details for the TSP will be sent separately by email
5. Click "Continue To Payment"
6. Enter your billing address as/if needed
7. Choose/enter your payment method as/if needed
8. Click "Continue To Order Review"
9. Confirm the shipping method is "Email" (or your preferred shipping method for non-digital items) before clicking "Submit Order"
10. Your order is complete! It typically takes approximately 15 to 30 minutes (or less) for email delivery of the details for the TSP you purchased. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery of the email and check your junk or spam folder/box if you do not see it in your inbox.
NOTE: If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, or have any other issues with the redemption process, please go to horizonhobby.com and click the icon with three dots that pops up near the bottom right-hand corner of the page to use the chat/virtual assistant feature (preferably during business hours to utilize live chat after entering your corresponding information and typing "agent")
1. Gently scratch to reveal the unique redemption code on the back and near the bottom of the card
2. Go to: realflight.com/tsp
3. Follow the instructions to select the "Trainer Success Program" (TSP) for the model you purchased it for (e.g. HobbyZone AeroScout 1.1m) on the RealFlight.com web site and "Add to Cart"
4. Click on the shopping cart icon near the upper right-hand corner of the page, then click "Checkout"
5. Choose a checkout option:
a. "Returning Customer Sign In" using your RealFlight or HorizonHobby account
b. "New Customer Sign Up" (if you are not a returning customer)
i. If you are a new customer you will need to enter a shipping address and phone number even if you are only redeeming the TSP for "Email" (FREE) delivery per the next step
6. If multiple options are provided for "Select Shipping Method" choose "Email" (FREE) delivery ONLY
7. Click "Continue To Payment"
8. Enter your billing address as/if needed
9. Enter the unique redemption code you revealed below in the "Do you have a redemption/coupon code?" field and click "Apply"
NOTE: You can only enter one unique redemption code per order/transaction so if you have multiple codes to redeem you must use one per separate order/transaction
10. The "Order Total" should change to $0.00 (or reduce by the price of the TSP you selected if you have other items in your cart/order), then click "Continue To Order Review"
11. Confirm the shipping method is "Email" (or your preferred shipping method for non-digital items) and the order total is $0.00 (or is lowered by the price of the TSP you selected if ordering other items) before clicking "Submit Order"
12. The redemption process is complete! It typically takes approximately 15 to 30 minutes (or less) for email delivery of the details for the TSP you purchased. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery of the email and check your junk or spam folder/box if you do not see it in your inbox.
The points displayed will be earned based on your membership level, and the cost value of the product. Be sure you Sign In to your account to see the most accurate points estimate for your purchase. Points are awarded and available for use once your order entire has shipped complete.
Points displayed here do not include bonus points for select products. If the product is marked with the Bonus Points Badge below, you will earn the extra bonus points listed in the banner in addition to the calculated points displayed.
Not a Club Member? Click Here to learn more about the
free Standard Club Membership, or earn points faster by signing up for our Super Saver Club Membership!