1/16 Mini-B 2WD Buggy Brushed RTR, Blue/White
1/16 Mini-B 2WD Buggy Brushed RTR, Blue/White
Product DetailsThe legendary Losi® Mini's are back! Featuring TLR® 2wd buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16th package, the Losi Mini-B Buggy is terrain-tearing and track-ready.
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run with no additional items needed
- Scaled down version of the Team Losi Racing® 1/10 scale 22™ Buggy
- Waterproof electronics installed
- 650mAh 2S Lipo Battery with EC2 Connector and USB 0.5A Charger Included
- Spektrum™ SX107 metal gear servo installed
In The Box
- (1) Losi® 1/16 Mini-B™ RTR 2WD Buggy
- (1) 2.4GHz ESC/Receiver combo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® 47T 280 Brushed Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ SX107 Micro Metal Gear Servo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® 7.4V 650mAh 2S 20C LiPo Hardcase: EC2
- (1) Dynamite® USB 2S LiPo charger
- (1) 3-CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (4) AAA batteries for transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with the 1/16 Mini-B 2.0 2WD Brushed is included!
- Scaled down version of the 1/10 22
- Mid Motor Configuration
- Elastomer Battery Strap System
- Aluminum Chassis
- Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run
- HRZ 2-in-1 ESC/RX
- Dynamite® Brushed 280-sized 47T motor
- Spektrum™ SX107 metal gear servo
- Taper Pin Front and BK Bar Rear Tires with Dish Wheels
- Full Ball Bearings (less steering)
- Servo Saver
- Waterproof electronics
- 22 Suspension Geometry
- 650mAh 2S Lipo Battery with EC2 Connector and USB 0.5A Charger
- Option Parts Availability
- Three Color Options
The legendary Losi® Mini's are back! Featuring TLR® 2wd buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16th package, the Losi Mini-B Buggy is terrain-tearing and track-ready. The larger 1/16th scale is stable on the track generating quicker speeds and improved handling. With suspension geometry updated and taken from the TLR® 22 platform and the inclusion of waterproof electronics with a 2.4Ghz radio system, you get more from a Mini than ever before. It features a mid-motor configuration for better balance, oil filled shocks, and a full range of option parts all in a total ready-to-run package. Everything about this buggy is designed to deliver a jaw-dropping experience.
Featuring TLR 2WD buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16th package, the Losi Mini-B Buggy is terrain-tearing and track-ready. The larger 1/16th scale is stable on the track generating quicker speeds and improved handling.
Mid Motor Configuration
The Mini-B comes standard with a mid-motor configuration. This not only replicates the 1/10th version but also provides a better balanced chassis allowing for better performance on multiple surfaces and also balances out steering and traction.
The Mini-B has been designed with a 1.5mm thick 6061-T6 Aluminum chassis plate. The aluminum chassis provides more strength and durability while vastly improving performance.
Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
The injection-molded shocks feature threaded shock collars allowing for easy preload/ride height adjustments. Additionally, the shock bodies feature a bottom loading, re-buildable shock cartridge with dual o-rings to help keep the oil in the shocks.
Ready To Run
The Mini-B comes fully assembled and ready to rock. Just install the included AAA batteries in the transmitter, charge the included LiPo battery with the included charger.
Dynamite Reaction 2.0 LiPo Battery
The Mini-B comes equipped with a Dynamite Reaction 2.0 7.4V 650mAh 2S 20C LiPo Battery for excellent performance and run time.
When we say entirely ready to run, we mean it. The Mini-B comes with a USB charger making charging your battery easy and convenient.
2.4Ghz Transmitter and Receiver
With features like throttle/steering reversing, throttle/steering travel adjust, the included 2.4Ghz transmitter packs a lot of features in a small package with the interference-free connection.
Taper Pin Front Tires
Mounted on dish wheels, the Taper Pin front tires replicate one of the most popular tires from Losi.
BK Bar Rear Tires
Mounted on dish wheels, the BK Bar rear tires replicate one of the most popular tires from Losi.
Full Ball Bearings*
The Mini-B comes equipped with ball bearings that enhance vehicle performance by reducing drivetrain friction and increased smoother, longer running.*Less steering bell crank
The Mini-B comes with an oversized three-wire Spektrum metal gear servo equipped with a servo saver that provides extra protection.
All the Mini-B components are waterproof, so you can drive in any conditions with no problems.*For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual
TLR 22 Buggy Suspension Geometry
The Mini-B suspension geometry has been derived from the TLR 22 Buggy platform providing balanced steering and traction from the optimized race design.
The Mini-B has a full line of option parts available from aluminum upgrades, brushless motor, and much more.
|Wheelbase||7.5 in (190.5mm)|
|Motor Size||280, 47T|
|Product Length||10.7" (272 mm)|
|Battery Input Lead||EC2|
|Product Width||7" (178 mm)|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No Assembly Required|
|Body||Molded Polycarbonate With Screen Printed Graphics|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Shock Type||7mm Bore, Oil Filled|
|Ball Bearings||Complete (Excludes Steering Bellcrank)|
|Chassis||1.5mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Product Height||4" (102 mm)|
|Tire Tread||Tapered Pin Front, BK Bar Rear|