Team Durango® 1/8 DEX8 4WD Kit
Winning design. World-class innovation.
The DEX8 is engineered to deliver the ultimate 1/8 scale electric racing experience. Loaded with all-new innovations that make it the premier racer’s kit, the DEX8 is the perfect platform for getting faster lap times – right out of the box. Whether you’re prepping for a podium win at the local track or breaking records at the Regional and National levels, the DEX8 is ready to take you to the top!
Specifications:Length: 20.6 in (522 mm) Width: 12.1 in (307 mm) Height: 7.3 in (186 mm) Weight: 7.8 lb (3.2 kg) Wheelbase: 12.7-12.9 in (323-327 mm) Requirements: 1/8 brushless motor, Brushless ESC, 2-channel radio and receiver, 1 high-torque steering servo, Two 2S 5000mAh (min.) LiPo batteries, LiPo-compatible charger, 1/8 off-road tires, 1/8 buggy wheels with 17 mm hex fit, Building and track equipment
- Fully adjustable pivot ball suspension with square hinge pin inserts provides more options for front-end mods. Use the included 5 mm flat key to make adjustments. Galvanized components protect against oxygenation.
- Balanced front and rear geometry results in dependable handling.
- Ultra-lightweight differentials with composite cross shafts increase acceleration.
- Easy-access center diff installs with only four screws for fast tuning.
- Center universal joints minimize heat transfer and maximize drivetrain efficiency.
- Ultra-tough composite and steel components for lasting performance.
- Clunk-style fuel tank with extra-wide gutter and spillage evacuation system, compatible with all fuel bottles.
- Adjustable, four-position Ackermann.
- Ultra-lightweight 50T spur gear with metal insert for the diff outdrive.
- ESC tray with mesh drill holes.
- Adjustable wing.
- Floating rear body mount adds durability.
- Fully waterproof receiver box with rubber and foam seals.
- Fully enclosed battery box, designed to accommodate NiMHs, LiPos and LiFes.
- Receiver and battery box lids are compatible with a wide variety of aftermarket decals.