- Construction: Balsa and plywood
- Wing: Two-piece removable, with aluminum joiner tubes, dual servo aileron control
- Hatch: Removable for access to radio equipment, two painted pilot figures and cockpit detail
- Covering: Hangar 9 UltraCote
- Cowl: 11.5" (292mm) inside diameter with a slight taper
- Landing Gear: Two-piece prebent aluminum with 5.25" (135mm) diame main wheels, 1.8" (47mm) tailwheel
- Wheel Pants: Fiberglass, painted white and red to match covering scheme
- Spinner: Black plastic scale type, 3.7" (95mm) diameter
- Fuel Tank: Approximately 12oz (360cc)
In The Box
- Waco 50-61cc Gas EP ARF
- Prebuilt Wing
- Tail and Fuselage sections
- Landing Gear
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: At least 8-channel
- Servos: Five high torque (2-aileron, 2-elevator, 1-rudder) One standard servo for throttle if using gasoline engine
- Building and field equipment
- Electric Power; Brushless Motor: 65cc ElectriFly Rimfire recommended Electronic Speed Control: If using motor listed above LiPo Battery: Two 6S Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery Propeller: To match selected motor
- Gasoline Power; Engine: 50-61cc two stroke Receiver Battery: Two 6.0V, at least 2400mAh Building and field equipment Propeller: To match selected engine
Stable for sport
When you put a WACO in the air, you launch a piece of aviation history. These biplanes have taken aviators into the skies since the thirties and their as stable, as reliable, and as attractive today as they were in the golden age of aviation. This Phoenix Model version is every bit as fun to fly as the original and it’s available as an easy-to build ARF as well.
- Superb flying characteristics with an accurate scale outline
- Scale pilot figures
- Heavy duty aluminum landing gear
- Two piece wings align on joiner tubes
- Compatible with GP and EP setups
- High quality hardware package
- Covered in high quality heat shrink film
- Detailed instrument panels
- Removable hatch for easy radio set up
- Top quality balsa/light plywood construction
Fiberglass wheelpants complete the scale look of the model and are far more aerodynamic than a bare wheel!
The removable wing aligns on an aluminum joiner tube for easier transport and assembly.
A large compartment allows easy access to your choice of onboard components.
A fun scale touch, two pilot figures are included for the removable compartment cover.