Flash E2X Launch Set
In a “Flash” you will have this rocket ready for the launch pad! No paint or glue is necessary which means more time for fun! Powered by Estes standard model rocket engines, this quick build rocket reaches heights of over 925 feet!
- Estimated Assembly Time 1 Hour
- Quick Snap Assembly
- Includes Porta-Pad II and Electron Beam Launch Controller
- Estes model rocketry is recommended for boys and girls ages 10+ with adult supervision for those under 12, and rocketeers of all ages.
In The Box
- (1) Flash E2X Launch Set
Needed to Complete
- WHAT YOU NEED TO BUILD: Scissors, fine sandpaper and masking tape. (Tools, construction and finishing supplies not included.)
- WHAT YOU NEED TO LAUNCH (sold separately): Estes model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding. Four 1.5V high quality AA alkaline batteries are also required for launch controller (not included).
High performance model rocketry at a moderate price. The 16 inch FLASH is a great addition to the Snaps line of model rockets from Estes. You can experience the thrill of building and flying your own high performance model rocket without the need for gluing or waiting. The FLASH rocket kit literally “snaps” together in minutes with the uniquely molded fin set. The pre-colored body tube attaches easily and the die cut decals are a breeze to apply. In just minutes you will have built your 1st model rocket that will look like it was made by a pro! Ease of assembly is just one of the great features of this set. The main feature of the FLASH is the sleek, drag defying design that provides high performance, cloud punching flights over 925 feet on Estes standard model rocket engines.
Each Flash Launch Set comes complete with a wicked looking FLASH snap together model rocket kit and our super reliable Estes Launch System.
LAUNCH SYSTEM includes Estes Porta-Pad II Launch Pad and Electron Beam Launch Controller.