Pro Series II – Advanced. Everyone builds and flies the family of Der Red Max rockets. Make sure your own collection includes our newest 3 inch diameter, 29 inch tall version! Includes 29mm engine mount with no forward retainer ring allowing a wide variety of engine choices.
- 2 Hours (painting and glue drying time not included)
- Laser cut wood
- Estes Pro Series II rocket kits are recommended for boys and girls ages 18+ with adult supervision for those under 18, and rocketeers of all ages.
In The Box
- (1) Advanced Der Big Red Max Rocket Kit
Needed to Complete
- WHAT YOU NEED TO BUILD: Scissors, pencil, ruler, fine sandpaper, wax paper, epoxy, yellow glue, sanding block, hobby knife, masking tape, primer (white), paint (red, black) and clear coat (optional). Tools, construction and finishing supplies not included.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO LAUNCH (sold separately): Porta-Pad E Launch Pad and Pro Series II Launch Controller, Estes model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding. Six C 1.5V high quality AA alkaline batteries are also required for launch controller (not included).
New to the Red Max family, this 3 inch diameter version will deliver the long slow lift-offs that Red Max is famous for. Imagine 3.5 seconds of smoke and fury on an Estes F15-4! And Big Red is not just fun on the flying field, he’s fun to build too. Thru-the-wall fins make assembly and alignment easy while giving this rocket extra strength so you can fly it over and over. And only Red Max rockets come with their own special printed Skull & Bones 18 inch parachute.