1909 DEMOISELLE Kit
- Part of the Sig Pioneers of Flight series
- Designed to be flown indoors, or in no-wind conditions in the back yard
- Laser cut balsa and ply construction
- Operational fully articulated flying stab
- Replica engines and early aviator pilot figure
In The Box
- 1909 Demoiselle Wooden Airplane Kit with Lite Span Covering
- Simulated Rigging
- Pull-Pull Lines
- Full-Size Plans
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 3-channel with two micro servos
- Motor, ESC and Prop: GWS DX-B, or Maxx Products EPU-7 recommended (not carried)
- Battery: 7-cell NiMH hump pack for best balance
- Building and field equipment
Semi-scale rendition of Santos-Dumont’s Model 20 version of the Demoiselle!
Travel back to yesteryear when courageous young men created magnificent flying machines to break the bonds of mother earth and soar with the eagles. Who else but SIG can help you experience the thrill and excitement of these early aviators as you break the bonds of the local flying field, taking to the air indoors.
Designed to fly indoors or in no-wind conditions in the backyard, each of our Pioneers of Flight airplanes give you the experience of flight like their full size counterparts. Check out the operational, fully articulated flying stab on the 1909 Demoiselle, the replica engines, and the early aviator pilot figure. And with state-of-the-art electric motors and miniature electronics, the air space inside your local gym truly becomes a pioneering adventure.
Each SIG Pioneer of Flight airplane features laser-cut parts for outstanding accuracy and ease of assembly. You'll also find easy-to-use Lite-Span covering material, simulated rigging, pull-pull lines, wheels, tires and SIG hardware in every kit. Of course, it wouldn't be a SIG airplane without full size plans and a complete, fully illustrated instruction manual that makes building these planes as much fun as flying them. All at a price that belongs in the last century.