- Construction: Balsa and ply
- Wing: Two-piece
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Covering: Hangar 9 UltraCote
- Cowl: Fiberglass, painted to match trim scheme of covering, plastic radial engine detail
- Canopy: Clear, with painted pilot figure
- Spinner: 3" (75mm) diameter plastic, red in color
In The Box
- (1) 1/8 Westland Lysander .46-.55 GP EP ARF
- Prebuilt Wing
- Fuselage and Tail assemblies
- Motor Mount
- Engine Mount
- Fuel Tank
- Pilot Figure
- Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: At least 4-channels
- Servos: Five standard (2-aileron, 1-elevator, 1-rudder, 1-throttle if using glow engine)
- Receiver Battery: 4.8-6V 800-1200mAh NiMH
- Building and field equipment
- For Electric Power; Brushless Motor: Rimfire .46-.55 recommended ESC: To match selected motor LiPo Battery: 5-6 cells, 4000-5500mAh LiPo charging bag
- For Glow Power; Engine: .46-.55 2-stroke or .52 4-stroke Glow fuel, glow starter
Unique models built to exacting standards!
With quality wood construction, high-wing placement, and easy-to-control, docile flight characteristics, the scale Westland Lysander is a plane you'll love to own. It comes pre-covered and with much of the construction done so you can focus on what's important—putting in the best gear and soaring! These aircraft were used by the British Army during WWII to drop off and retrieve agents from behind enemy lines in occupied France. It’s exceptional agility and ability to use short landing strips or unprepared fields made it invaluable for the role.
- Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight packs
- Covered in high-quality film
- Removable top hatch for easy access to batteries or radio gear
- Full high-quality hardware package
Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight
A large interior compartment is perfect for either a fuel tank or flight battery and the easily removable hatch makes accessing it easy.
Intriguing scale outline with realistic, light, fiberglass cowl.
All of this comes in your ARF box!
Soaring with the scale Westland Lysander is as majestic as it is exciting!
|CG (Center of Gravity)||3.5" (90mm) back from leading edge of the widest point of the wing|
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Engine Size||.46-.55 2-stroke or .52 4-stroke|
|Minimum Required Radio||At least 4-channels|
|Minimum Speed Control||To match selected motor|
|Motor Size||Rimfire .46-.55 recommended|
|Product Length||46.5" (1181 mm)|
|Propeller Size||To match selected motor or engine|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Silver|
|Wing Loading||26 oz/sq in (79 g/sq dm)|
|Wingspan||74.8" (1900 mm)|