- Under license by USA-1, the newly developed polycarbonate body has been produced to a spectacular level of detail with body size and tire ratio almost identical to that of the real USA-1.
- Equipped with a new KE25SP2 engine, the easier-to-adjust low-speed needle makes it easier to produce more power than the previous KE25SP engine.
- The time-tested 3-speed automatic transmission effectively utilizes the full power of the engine.
- A 5-link suspension platform controls the rigid front and rear axles to minimize drive loss and deliver superior traction and handling over uneven and varying running surfaces.
- The reinforced axle housing thrives under high-power and rough road conditions while improving crash resistance.
In The Box
- (1) 1/8 USA-1 Nitro .25 Powered Monster Truck RTR
- (1) 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ Transmitter
- (4) Hex Wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- (1) Cross Wrench (large)
- (1) 17mm Wheel Wrench
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- (8) AA Batteries
- (1) Engine Glow Heater
- (1) Fuel and Fuel Bottle
- Pre-assembled chassis with R/C system installed and finished body. Includes pistol-grip Synchro KT-231P+ transmitter.
- 5-link suspension in combination with shaft-type 4WD delivers exceptional stability over rough roads.
- Equipped with waterproof KS5031-09MW servos that incorporates durable metal gears.
- Ultra-realistic scale body has been recreated under license of USA-1, including the signature color scheme.
- Optional LED light set shines bright with LED head and tail lamps and rooftop fog lamps.
- Equipped with a new KE25SP2 engine with easy needle setting. Also includes break-in ring to get the engine safely prepared for harder running.
- Gleaming polished tuned muffler is equipped as standard.
- Front center drive features a telescopic universal shaft to ensure high drive efficiency and prevent shaft dropout issues.
- Optional 4WS (four wheel steering) increases turning power. A wide range of other options is also available.
- Electric version using the same body and chassis components is also available.
Built on a pickup truck chassis, large diameter tires and big engines with massive horsepower were installed by fun-loving American off-roaders to create the monster truck. These ever-popular monster trucks can be seen on specially-made racing circuits or jumping rows of cars in stadiums across the USA. Many R/C monster truck models have been produced over the years. First among equals is the legendary 1/8 scale USA-1 that embodied the might of American trucking power during the 1980’s and 90’s. Officially licensed by Kyosho in the 1990’s, the R/C model uniquely captured the power and glory of the USA-1. Now it’s ‘comeback-time’ for the USA-1, with modern chassis and drivetrain technology, upgrades unique to the USA-1 throughout, and a newly-designed ‘ULTRA SCALE BODY’ with form and detail finished to display-model standards. The iconic American flag graphic emblazoned on the body makes your heart swell with pride! The chassis features shaft-driven 4WD and 5-link suspension based on the Mad Crusher 2.0 & FO-XX models. Most of the suspension components have been uniquely upgraded and reinforced for the USA-1 at each point to handle the powerful new KE25SP2 engine, and the rigors of monster trucking. A 3-speed automatic transmission produces dynamic acceleration, which is enhanced by a true suspension system to produce "scale" running characteristics worthy of the prestigious USA-1, and make you feel like a monster truck driving god. Released as a pre-assembled Readyset, the USA-1 is almost ready for action straight out of the box.
|Body||Pre-cut And Painted Body Complete With Decals Applied|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|
|Product Length||22.32" (567 mm)|
|Chassis||Pre-assembled Chassis With Pre-set Control Linkages|
|Product Height||11.69" (297 mm)|
|Wheelbase||14.17" (360 mm)|
|Product Width||17.91" (455 mm)|