- Capable of maximum continuous discharge rates up to 30C
- Equipped with balancing leads and a connector that are compatible with most balancers and balancing chargers
- Equipped with E-flite EC3 connector on main power leads
- Ideal for use in 25- to 32-size airplanes and 15-size (69-70mm) ducted fans for higher power setups.
- Good match for Power 25, Power 32 outrunners, and BL15 DF motor.
E-flite High-Power Series Lithium Polymer Batteries offer an excellent blend of weight, power and performance. Available in a wide variety of capacities and voltages, there’s a battery perfect for almost any application, from indoor slow flyer to large-scale sport and aerobatic airplane models as well as micro to mid-sized helicopter models.
WARNING: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries come partially charged and are significantly more volatile than the alkaline, Ni-Cd or NiMH batteries used in RC applications. Keep batteries out of reach of children, unless supervised by a responsible adult. All interactions and warnings found on the sheet inside of this cad must be followed exactly. Mishandling of Li-Po batteries can result in a fire.
Before handling and first use, visually and physically inspect the battery pack, wire leads, and connectors to ensure there are no loose connections which may cause short circuit and eventual fire.
By handling, charging or using this Li-Po battery you assume all risks associated with Li-Po batteries.
|Balance Lead Length||3.15 in (80mm)|
|Battery Balance Connector||JST-XH|
|Battery Type||LiPo (3.7V per cell)|
|Charge Protection Circuitry||No|
|Discharge Lead Length||3.94 in (100mm)|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||96A|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate||30C|
|Normal/Standard Charge Current||3.2A|
|Normal/Standard Charge Rate||1C|
|Product Height||1.20 in (30.5mm)|
|Product Length||5.20 in (132mm)|
|Product Weight||13.0 oz (367g)|
|Product Width||1.70 in (43.2mm)|
|Wire Gauge||12 AWG|