1/24 Lunch Box Mini SW-01 4WD Monster Truck Kit
- The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles. It can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup with separately sold Item 54898 SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors.
- The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
- The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
- 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 190mm, width: 146mm, height: 140mm.
- The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
- The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
- Responsive 4WD.
- Strut style suspension.
- Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
- Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.
- Dish type wheels.
- Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as a power source.
Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm in size.
This is a compact, maneuverable, and above all super-fun addition to the world of Tamiya wheelie models! It’s a familiar face, too, as the legendary Tamiya Lunch Box has been shrunk down to 1/24 scale. The classic shrunken Lunch Box body sits on top of the 4WD SW-01 chassis. It is capable of 4-wheel steering using separately sold Upper Arm Connectors that not only allows you to steer with all four wheels on the ground, but it also allows the vehicle to steer while doing wheelies!
- 2-Channel Radio
- Standard size servo
- 7.2-7.4volt battery pack
- Compatible charger
- (1) 1/24 Scale Electric Powered RC Lunchbox Mini Kit
- (1) Brushed Motor
- (1) Trimmed and Painted Body
- (1) Product Manual
The SW-01 compact size is 190mm in total length for chassis. The gear drive 4WD transmits power to the front and rear wheels with a gear to achieve powerful running.
The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
Body is painted yellow. Wheel arch, body catch part has been cut processing.
If you use a separately sold Fine spec 2.4G PROposet (with TRE-01) you can run with 4 AA batteries.
The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
If the optional " SW-01 upper arm connect bar" is attached, steering operation is OK even while driving wheely.
|Approximate Assembly Time||1-3 Hours|
|Body||Trimmed and painted polycarbonate|
|Chassis||SW-01 ABS plastic|
|Internal Gear Ratio||21.875:1|
|Max Battery Dimensions||2.6 x 1.4 x 0.59" (66 x 36 x 15mm)|
|Product Height||5.5" (140mm)|
|Product Length||7.5" (190mm)|
|Product Width||5.7" (190mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Tire Compound||Soft on-road rubber|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|
|Wheel Type||Dish type|