- R/C model assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 270mm, height: 280mm
- The 6WD chassis employs 3 differential gears to transmit power from the front-center-mounted motor to all of the model's wheels
- 6-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with friction dampers
- Brand-new polycarbonate body inspired by the classic Bullhead monster truck
- Compatible with many GF-01 chassis Hop Up Option and spare parts
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings of the car (including carbon fiber effect stickers), as are masking stickers for use when painting
- The kit manual build creates a front wheel-steering model. It also includes instructions to re-assemble it into a 4WS model with steerable rear wheels. NOTE: Separately-sold 4WS function transmitter and R/C equipment are required.
- 2-channel radio
- Electronic speed control
- 7.2volt battery
- Compatible charger
- Polycarbonate paint
- (1) 1/18 Konghead 6x6 (G6-01) Kit
- (1) User Manual
The Konghead 6x6 is Tamiya's first ever six-wheeled R/C vehicle ready to pound dirt, asphalt lots and neighborhood streets across the country! This model utilizes a new gear-driven 6WD chassis which is partially derived from the capable Tamiya GF-01 machine. The excellent drive it provides will make for extreme fun while off-road driving. Furthermore, its powerful gear-driven setup allows the Konghead to take on slope inclines of up to 40 degrees!
The polycarbonate body, inspired by Tamiya's classic Bullhead monster truck, features a brand-new sticker sheet with cool graphics. A host of metal-plated parts includes air cleaners and exhaust (both from the Bullhead monster truck), plus chrome-plated deep rim wheels.
|Product Height||11 in (280mm)|
|Product Length||16.5 in (420mm)|
|Product Width||10.6 in (270mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Battery||7.2V (Not Included)|