- 1/12 scale finished R/C model. Length: 385mm, width: 290mm, height: 225mm. Wheelbase: 207mm.
- The classic Lunch Box body is molded in styrene plastic in the original yellow, with the legendary markings already applied.
- Yellow wheels are paired with 115mm tires for some serious off-road capacity.
- The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis features a box type frame with front swing arm independent and rear rolling rigid suspension setups.
- A pre-assembled, sealed gearbox protects the diff gear from sand and other intruding debris.
- Features a rear wheelie bar for wild wheels-in-the-air driving.
- Requires separately sold: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery pack and compatible charger.
The classic Lunch Box makes its way to the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series offering an all-around fun 2WD drive on those iconic bulging tires!
Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with our TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Run|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|