Product DetailsThis Tamiya large-scale model kit recreates the Renault RE-20 Turbo. Specifically, this kit is a re-release (originally released in 2006) with new Cartograf decals and marking instruction.
In The Box
- (1) 1/12 Renault RE-20 Turbo Kit
In 1977, Renault’s RS-01 (first turbo engine Formula One car) started challenging in races, and in 1979, the RS-10 achieved its first triumph. The RE-20 Turbo was modified version of the RS-10, and this car had a 30kg weight reduction and employed 1.5-liter V6 DOHC twin turbocharged engine capable of around 520hp. Get this re-issued model which depicts the pioneer car of the Formula One turbo engine era.
- 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit
- Super detailed turbocharger 6-cylinder engine and transmission
- Front and rear suspension equipped with coil springs are movable
- Screw-attached cowlings are detachable to show interiors such as frame structure and cooling system even after assembly
- The steering wheel turns the front wheels
- Side skirts can be moved up and down
- Features semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires
- High-quality decals made by Cartograf are included