In The Box
- (1) 1/10 X-SA Grasshopper
- (1) TEU-105BK ESC
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery pack and compatible charger
- Features a realistic and durable styrene body, which comes with the classic Grasshopper (2005) stickers already applied.
- Simple, yet tough, 2WD chassis that can absorb plenty of rough terrain.
- The sealed gearbox contains a differential for smooth driving and cornering, enhanced by paddle tread rear and grooved front tires on three-piece assembly type wheels.
- Capable suspension uses independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear setups, cushioned by coil-sprung dampers.
- Comes with the TEU-105BK ESC.
The classic Grasshopper makes its way to the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series, offering an all-around, fun 2WD R/C driving experience!
About the X-SA series: Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with our TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Run|
|Product Height||5.31" (135 mm)|
|Product Length||15.3" (389 mm)|
|Product Width||8.77" (223 mm)|