- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 130mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
- The chassis is based around an ABS plastic bathtub frame for excellent durability and ease of maintenance.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil shock-dampers and a front stabilizer for a superior ride.
- Features shaft-driven 4WD with front and rear die-cast 3-bevel differentials for smooth, superior handling feel.
- Semi-pneumatic spike tires give great grip, and are paired with large-diameter ABS wheels.
- Thunder Dragon body is molded in polycarbonate, with non-canopy sections pre-painted in silver. It is pre-cut for convenience.
- Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
- Includes 540 brushed type motor.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.
This is a re-issue of the classic Thunder Dragon buggy originally released in 1988. The classic buggy utilizes shaft-driven 4WD and smooth, ground hugging suspension providing a super-fun driving experience. The stylish Thunder Dragon body which appeared in a classic R/C comic in Japan, is an exciting re-release for R/C fans of all ages and abilities.
|Chassis||ABS plastic bathtub|
|Product Height||5.1" (130 mm)|
|Product Length||15.34" (390 mm)|
|Product Width||9.44" (240 mm)|
|Shock Type||CVA oil-filled|
|Suspension||4-wheel double wishbone|
|Wheelbase||10.23" (260 mm)|