In The Box
- (1) 1/10 Holiday 2WD Buggy DT02 Kit (2010)
- (1) THW 1060 Brushed ESC (2-3S)
- (1) 380-brushed type motor
- (1) Body stickers
- (1) Product manual
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery & battery charger
- Tamiya TS paint
- Polycarbonate (clear) body.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the 1992 Audi V8 Touring. Window masking stickers included to aid in the paint job process.
- Two-piece mesh wheels have silver color rims and spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
- Separate parts are included to depict side mirrors.
- A wealth of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your performance needs.
The Holiday Buggy was one of Tamiya’s classic R/C car kits from the 1970’s. It is available as a re-release assembly kit. The classic body comes mounted on the DT-02 chassis which has its battery pack loaded in the center of the bathtub frame providing excellent handling performance even on rough surfaces.
The DT-02 machine is a simple 2WD chassis which features a straightforward, rugged design to ensure easy assembly and superb reliability while its 4-wheel double wishbone suspension offers agile handling. Combining exciting performance with user-friendliness, the DT-02 chassis is the perfect way for R/C novices to start enjoying the wonderful hobby of Radio Control.
Note: When installing a regular sized 540 motor, the following parts are required: 17T Pinion Gear (part# 3515005) 3mm Grub Screw (part# 50576) Motor Plate (part# 4305125)
|Chassis||ABS Plastic DT-02|
|Ball Bearings||Plastic bushing|