- Construction: Balsa and ply with precision die cut ribs and formers
- Wing: One-piece
- Windshield and Side Windows: Clear butyrate sheet Windshield and Side Windows: Clear butyrate sheet
- Engine Mount: Two-piece composite construction
In The Box
- Kadet Seniorita Kit
- All wood to construct kit
- Landing Gear
- Nose Gear Bearing
- Plastic for Windows
- Two Plan Sheets
- Product Manual
- Landing Gear: Prebent steel wire 0.12" (3mm) diameter steerable nose gear with bearing
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 3-4 channel
- Servos: Three standard size
- Engine: .15-.25 cu in (2.5-4.0 cc) 2-stroke OR .21-.35 cu in (3.4-5.7 cc) 4-stroke
- Propeller and Fuel to match selected engine
- Spinner: 1-3/4 - 2" (44 - 51mm) diameter
- Wheels: Two 2-3/4" main wheels, one 2-1/4 nose wheel, 1/8" wheel collars
- Fuel Tank: 6oz (177cc)
- Covering: Type to be determined by modeler
- d by modeler
A compact, carefree trainer.
The glow-powered Kadet Seniorita Sport Kit is a great choice for new pilots, combining slow-and-gentle flight characteristics with reliable recovery capabilities. It's also ideal for experienced pilots who simply enjoy a solid-flying airplane. And like all SIG aircraft, it comes with only the highest-quality components, including a super-lightweight balsa/ply structure, SIG Easy Hinges, formed wire landing gear and complete hardware.
- Suited for slow and gentle flight, with solid recovery characteristics.
- Super-lightweight balsa/ply structure.
- One-piece wing.
- Precision die-cut ribs and formers.
- Engine mount.
- Elevator and rudder pushrods.
- R/C links and rods.
- SIG Easy Hinges.
- Formed wire landing gear with nose gear bearing.
- Clear butyrate sheet windshield and side windows.
- Complete hardware package.