1910 DEPERDUSSIN Kit
- Part of the Sig Pioneers of Flight Series
- Designed to be flown indoors, or in no-wind conditions in the back yard
- Laser cut balsa and ply construction
- Operational fully articulated flying stab
- Replica engines and early aviator pilot figure
In The Box
- 1910 Deperdussin Wooden Airplane Kit with Lite Span Covering
- Simulated Rigging
- Pull-Pull Lines
- Full-Size Plans
- Pilot Figure
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 3-channel with two micro servos
- Motor, ESC and Prop: GWS DX-B, or Maxx Products EPU-7 recommended (not carried)
- Battery: 7-cell NiMH hump pack for best balance
- Glues, Building and field equipment
Travel back to yesteryear when courageous young men created magnificent flying machines to break the bonds of mother earth and soar with the eagles. Designed to fly indoors or in no-wind conditions in the backyard, each of our Pioneers of Flight airplanes gives the excitement of flight just like their full size counterparts.
Sig's Pioneers of Flight. Experience the thrills of yesteryear today at a price that belongs to last century.
Check out the fully articulated, the scale-like appearance of the 1910 Deperdussin. Even the pilot figures take on a life of their own with scarves flying in the breeze.
Flying these classics is a dream come true. Breaking ground after a short take off roll, they climb into the indoor skies. Banking turns, you gently guide these masterpieces through their paces to the awe of those around you. Simple figure eights around the gym, and after what seems like an eternity, head for the floor for a perfect touchdown.