In The Box
- (1) 1/10 Mercedes-Benz G 500 CC-02 Assembly kit
- (1) Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC
- (1) TLU-01 LED Light Unit and LEDs
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 2-Channel radio, steering servo
- 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charger
- Tamiya PS paint
- TLU-01 LED Light Unit and LEDs included.
- G 500 body is recreated accurately in polycarbonate. Separately molded parts are included for the front grille, side mirrors and spare tire cover.
- Designed for a wide range of off-road terrain including rocky surfaces, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
- A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle, with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears to the front and rear.
- Twenty gear ratios between 11.09:1 and 29.28:1 are possible using separately sold pinion gears, for some serious fine-tuning!
- 4-link rigid suspension front and rear, with CVA oil dampers.
- Differential Gears: 3-bevel differential gears provide a smooth driving. They can also be locked (with reassembly) for driving on poor surfaces.
- Axle Housings: Housings enclose a central differential gear and axle shafts in a rigid setup that lets the chassis take on rough terrain with ease: if one wheel rises, the other is pushed downward to help the chassis gain traction.
- Gearbox: Power from the motor is routed via the realistic looking gearbox and transfer case, from its propeller shafts to the differential gears, and finally to the wheels.
- 4-Link Suspension: A rigid setup employs 4 plastic link arms on each axle housing and four oil dampers. This ergonomic design offers superior durability and the ground clearance.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
Get ready to do some fun trail exploration with the all-new Tamiya CC-02 (Cross Country 2) chassis platform! Tamiya’s designers have been hard at work to bring R/C enthusiasts the next generation of Tamiya trail driving with a completely revamped machine. The first body to grace the capable new chassis is a highly-detailed polycarbonate recreation of the Mercedes-Benz G 500, which first graced the Mercedes stable of SUV’s in 2018.
|Approximate Assembly Time||1-3 Hours|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Chassis||Ladder type FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic)|
|Product Height||8.1" (207mm)|
|Product Length||17.9" (455mm)|
|Suspension||4-link rigid plastic arms, front and rear|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Gear Pitch||0.6 Module|
|Battery Tray Dimensions||5.3 x 1.8 x 0.9" (135 x 46 x 24mm)|
|Product Width||7.7" (196mm)|
|Differential||Bevel gear, lockable (requires disassembly)|
|Max Battery Dimensions||5.3 x 1.8 x 0.9" (135 x 46 x 24mm)|
|Shock Type||CVA oil-filled|
|Wheel Type||Molded plastic, silver in color|