New! Kyosho 1/8 Inferno MP9e TKI4 Kit
Turn up the heat with this awesome offroader!
With an impressive TQ and 2nd in qualifying at the IFMAR 1/8 scale engine off road world championship in Las Vegas in October 2016, the Inferno MP9 TKI4 demonstrated to everyone just how fast it really is. This design update not only delivers improved running performance but also the durability and easy maintenance essential for racing. Designed and focused on racing to win, the MP9e TKI4 will put you on the road to glory!
Specifications:Length: 19.3 in (490 mm) Width: 12.1 in (307 mm) Height: 7.1 in (180 mm) Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325 mm) Tread: 10 in (254 mm) Weight: 7.4 lbs (3,370 g) Requires: 2-channel radio system, servo, brushless motor, ESC, two batteries, battery charger, tires, wheels, tire inserts, building and finishing tools, shock oil, and paint.
- 4WD with three diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspensionpension
- Aluminum knuckles optimize ackermann for smooth cornering
- Thicker ball end on the steering tie rod increases durability
- Revised design of mounting pin for the oil shock arm allows more secure installation
- Revised catch design prevents damage to the shock boots
- Heavy duty universal shafts on front and rear drive shafts and center shaft
- Dirt guards on rear suspension arm protect the drive system
- Equipped with forward cabin type body
- Full ball bearings
- Compatible with a wide range of Inferno MP9 TKI4 option parts