Traxxas® Slash™ 4X4 Platinum Edition Brushless 4WD ARR
Featuring a low-CG chassis and Big Bore shocks!
The Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition Brushless 4WD ARR takes short-course authenticity to the next level! Packed with performance features, upgrades include a low-CG chassis and Big Bore GTR shocks. It’s Almost Ready-to-Run, too, so you can add the radio, battery, charger and paint scheme you like best.
Specifications:Length: 22.4 in (568 mm), Width: 11.7 in (296 mm), Height: 8.4 in (214 mm), Front/Rear Track: 11.7 in (296 mm), Ground Clearance: 2.5 in (63.5 mm), Requirements: 2-channel radio and receiver, 6-7 cell NiMH or (2S-3S) LiPo battery pack, Charger (to match selected battery), Polycarbonate-safe paint and “AA” batteries
- Upgraded, low center-of-gravity chassis.
- Four-wheel drive.
- Velineon® 3500kV brushless motor with ultra-high temperature Neodymium magnets and high-speed ball bearings.
- Waterproof VXL-3s™ brushless ESC with reverse, Training Mode™, low-voltage detection for 2S and 3S LiPo packs and a Traxxas High-Current Connector.
- Clear polycarbonate body with overspray film and window masks.
- Upgraded threaded, GTR™ Big Bore shocks with sealed X-rings, 0.5” (13 mm) PTFE-coated bores and titanium nitride shafts.
- White powder-coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate.
- Blue-anodized aluminum steering blocks with a high-torque digital ball bearing servo and spring-loaded servo protection.
- Blue-anodized C-hub suspension with adjustable front/rear sway bars.
- Sealed, silicone-filled planetary gear differentials; center diff can be installed trackside in minutes to replace the installed Revo®-spec slipper clutch.
- Optional, extra-stiff sway bar set.
- Ball bearing-equipped transmission.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- Front/rear composite bumpers.
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount.
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts.
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy.
- 45-tooth spur gear.
- Stock 31-tooth, 48-pitch pinion gear. Optional 18-tooth, 54-pitch pinion gear is also included for 40+ mph operation (with a second battery pack).
- Steel Jato®-style turnbuckles and captured rod ends.
- Blue-anodized aluminum axle nuts and rear hub carriers.
- 4.3” (110 mm) dia. licensed BFGoodrich® soft S1 compound Mud-Terrain™ T/A® tires with foam inserts.
- 2.2” (56 mm) split-spoke chrome wheels with red beadlocks.
- Versatile battery compartment accommodates 6-7 cell NiMH or 2S-3S LiPo packs.
- Adjustable camber.
- Non-adjustable caster.
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings.