XR10 Justock, Black/Silver
The XR10 JUSTOCK ESC is specifically designed for Zero-timing racing class. Its timing system has been permanently set to ZERO degree. Using the same branded motor and winding will ensure that every racer will have the same power system for 100% fair and competitive racing.
- Compact design for easy installation.
- Compatible with sensored/sensorless brushless motors. In sensor mode, it’s compatible with most popular sensor- brushless motors on the market. In sensorless mode, it’ s compatible with 99% of brushless motors on the market.
- Aluminum housing top with excellent heat dissipation and great current endurance.
- The timing has been permanently set to 0 degree. With the identical competition motor, this ensures that every driver will have the same power system.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force, 8 steps of drag brake force and 4 steps of initial brake force.
- 9 levels of acceleration/ punch from “soft” to “aggressive” for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Single-button ESC programming and factory reset. Advanced programming via portable LED program card or multifunction LCD program box. ( Purchase separately)
- Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box (PC), WiFi Express module (Mac & PC) (purchase separately)
- Cooling fan is included.
- HOBBYWING's Innovative heat dissipation structure aluminum bottom case improves the heat dissipation - Patent pending
- Pre-soldered professional grade gauge wires
|BEC Type||Linear mode|
|Low-Voltage Cutoff Programmable||Yes|
|Maximum Burst Current||380A|
|Maximum Continuous Current||60A|
|Motor Limit||2S LiPo: 8.5T 1/10 on-road - 11.5T1/10 off road, 3S LiPo: 13.5T 1/10 on-road - 17.5T 1/10 off road|
|Product Height||1.2" (30 mm)|
|Product Length||1.318" (33 mm)|
|Product Weight||2.1oz (59.8g) without wires or cooling fan|
|Product Width||1.12" (28 mm)|