Uproar V2 .46 GP EP ARF 47.6"
Item No. TOWA2040
- Construction: Balsa and ply
- Wing: Two-piece with aluminum wing joiner, includes optional side- force generators that offer a lighter feel in the air, assist with knife-edge flight, and reduce wing rocking at lower speeds
- Landing Gear: Main, prebent 0.16" (4mm) wire, prebent wire steerable tail gear
- Wheels: 2.5" (63.5mm) diameter main, 1" (25.4mm) tail wheel
- Canopy: Clear molded plastic
- Spinner: 2.5" (63.5mm) red plastic
- Engine Mount: Two-piece composite
- Motor Mount: Plywood
- Fuel Tank: Approximately 6oz (180cc)
- Covering: White Oracover film
In The Box
- Uproar V2 .46 GP EP ARF
- Wing Fuselage and Tail Sections
- Landing Gear
- Motor Mount
- Engine Mount
- Fuel Tank
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 4-5 channel
- Servos: Mini digital high speed recommended, four for electric motor setup, five required for glow engine
- 6" (150mm) Servo Extensions: Four for ailerons
- Building and field equipment
- For Glow Power; Engine: .46 cu in. (7.5cc) 2-stroke Fuel: Aircraft blend, 5%-20% nitro
- Receiver Battery: 2S 6.6V at least 1300mAh
- On/Off Receiver Switch
- Fuel Tubing
- Foam Rubber
A new spin on a sport plane legend.
Tear up the sky with the 47.6” span Uproar V2! Featuring design enhancements from R/C pilot Gary Wright, this ARF is a first-class flier with glow or electric power. The plane's perfect power-to-weight ratio makes it excel at vertical climbs. Wing tip plates provide stability for awesome high-alpha and 3D flight. A symmetrical airfoil makes loops, rolls and inverted flight a breeze. Premium white Oracover® film allows you to create custom trim schemes. For the ultimate in affordable sport aerobatics, look no further than the Uproar V2!
- Updated design by R/C legend Gary Wright!
- For glow or electric power.
- Two-piece wing makes it easy to store and transport.
- Wing tip plates provide stability at slow speeds and high-alpha flying.
- Easy-access hatch simplifies installation/removal of LiPo batteries and fuel tanks.
- Symmetrical airfoil allows for impressive aerobatics.
- Power-to-weight ratio results in excellent vertical performance.
- Wide stance landing gear and a steerable tail wheel delivers solid ground handling.
- Low parts count, for faster assembly.
- Premium, all-white Oracover® film covering lets pilots create custom trim schemes or use the included decal sheet.
The Uproar V2 is compatible with glow and brushless power installations – and delivers superior performance with either option!
A spring-latch hatch simplifies battery swaps and fuel system inspections.
A two-piece wing makes the Uproar-V2 easy to build and take anywhere.
Short, direct linkages make roll control precise and easy to set up.
“Wide stance” landing gear and a steerable tailwheel helps the Uproar V2 excel at ground handling.