UBEC 25A HV ESC
In The Box
- (1) UBEC 25A HV ESC
- High efficiency DC-DC regulator chip for transfer efficiency of over 90%.
- Adjustable output voltage (5.2V/6.0V/7.4V/8.4V) applicable for servos with different voltages.
- 8-channel parallel outputs for greater current endurance.
- BEC shoot-through protection prevents the input voltage of the main power supply from directly flowing to the output end of the UBEC and damaging the electronic devices connecting to the output end when the UBEC is accidentally damaged.
- Multiple protections including over-current, (output end) short circuit, overheat, and low-voltage cutoff.
- Backup power supply connecting function allows the connected electronic devices to directly get power from the backup power supply to keep the normal operation when the main power supply connecting to the UBEC is damaged or the UBEC fails.
- External switch allows to turn on/off the UBEC easily.
- Metal housing for quick heat dissipation and less electromagnetic interference.
- LED indicator for indicating the work status of the UBEC and the connecting status of the backup power supply.
The UBEC is an external switching-mode DC-DC regulator chip. It draws the DC voltage from a 3-18S LiPo battery and drops the voltage to a level suitable for receivers and other electronic devices and keeps providing the stable current output of up to 25Amp. The UBEC has such a powerful output capability, so it is particularly applicable for the large helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft which use several servos.
|Application||Large helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft which use several servos|
|Input Voltage||3 - 18S LiPo (9 - 80V)|
|Maximum Burst Current||50A|
|Maximum Continuous Current||25A|
|Product Height||0.69" (18 mm)|
|Product Length||2.16" (55 mm)|
|Product Weight||2.61oz (74g)|
|Product Width||1.58" (40 mm)|