- Construction: All balsa and plywood
- Wing: Bolt-on two-piece with aluminum joiner tube
- Covering: High quality heat shrink covering, color scheme is white and red with dark and light blue accents
- Canopy: Clear, painted pilot bust
- Engine Mount: Two-piece composite plastic
- Motor Mount: Plywood
- Spinner: Red plastic 2.3" (58mm)
- Landing Gear: Main-prebent wire, nose gear-steerable prebent wire with three 2.5" (63.5mm) treaded wheels
- Fuel Tank: Approximately 12oz (354cc)
In The Box
- ARF Tiger 3 Aerobatic Airplane with Fuel Tank, Motor Mount, Engine Mount, Landing Gear, Spinner, Pilot Bust and Instructions
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 4-channel with five servos
- Glow Power; Engine: .46-.55 cu in (7.5-9.0cc) 2-stroke .52-.61 cu in (8.5cc) 4-stroke Receiver Battery: 4.8-6V / 800-1200mAh NiMH Glow fuel, prop, glow starter
- Electric Power; Brushless Motor: 1000-1400 W, at least 480 KV ESC: 50-70A brushless compatible Battery: 4000-5000mAh LiPo battery Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery Prop to match selected motor Building and field equipment
Stalk the skies with the Tiger 3!
Easy ARF construction, the option to fly Glow or Electric, a solid 59 inch wingspan and low-wing sport performance; the Tiger 3 has it all! This balsa and ply marvel comes mostly built, pre-covered and ready to wow as soon as you bolt on the wings and drop in your radio gear and power system of choice.
- Compatible with glow or electric setups
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy assembly and transport
- Pre-painted pilot figure
- Removable canopy for easy radio gear set-ups and LiPo battery changes
- All wood construction
The Tiger 3's wings bolt on for easy transport and assembly at the field.
An easy-access hatch holds all your radio gear and other electronics.
The Tiger 3 can operate with either glow or electric power systems.
Full assembly hardware
|CG (Center of Gravity)||2.9 - 3.3" (75 - 85mm) back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage|
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Product Length||53.5" (1359 mm)|
|Skill Level||Level 3|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Wing Area||42.8 sq dm (662 sq in)|
|Wing Loading||19.66 oz/sq ft (60 g/sq dm)|
|Wingspan||63" (1600 mm)|