- Power system: Predator 100A ESC (by Hobbywing), 3280-2100Kv motor, 80mm 12 bladed fan
- CNC all-metal landing gear. 10mm diameter worm drive, trailing-link suspension, highly precise and robust.
- All servos upgraded to 13g analog all-metal units for improved precision and torque
- Large tires- suitable for rough-field operations
- Oversized electronics bay for easy maintenance and accepts large capacity batteries
- Glue-less assembly, the aircraft is built with only 10 screws
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint
- Newly designed latch prevents unexpected canopy release in flight
- Improved plug-type connectors for added durability and reliability
- Attractive light-blue paint scheme
- 6+ Channel Radio Transmitter and Receiver
- 6+ Cell 4000mAh 35C LiPo Battery
- Appropriate Balancing LiPo Charger
- (1) 80MM Futura V2 PNP EDF Jet with:
- (8) 13g Analog Metal Servos (installed)
- (1) Hobbywing 100A ESC (installed)
- (1) 3280-2100Kv motor (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
The FMS Futura is a licensed sport jet developed by FMS in conjunction with Tomahawk- Aviation. Designed by a Sino-German team of engineers, the Futura represents the pinnacle of what a foam jet can be.
While retaining V1 features such as the CNC metal trailing-link landing gear for rough field operations, robust airframe with high-strength wing spars, oversized electronics bay etc. The FMS 80mm Futura V2 is upgraded with 13g all-metal analog servos for increased precision and torque, improved plug-type connectors that are durable and reliable, and an attractive blue paint scheme.
Powering the Futura V2 is an industry-leading Hobbywing 100A ESC paired with an uprated 3280-KV2100 motor turning an 80mm 12 bladed fan- delivering breathtaking power with absolute confidence.
|Servos||8 x 13g Analog Metal|
|Recommended Motor Battery||22.2V 4000mAh 35C LiPo (sold separately)|
|Minimum Required Radio||6 Channel system|
|Product Length||46.1 in (1170mm)|
|Fan Size||80mm EDF|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Blue|
|Wing Area||341 in sq (22dm sq)|
|Wing Loading||0.26oz/in sq (113.6g/dm sq)|
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||3-5 minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||100-105mm (From Leading Edge)|