Ford GT - Triple Yellow (MG+) Slot Car
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
In The Box
- (1) Ford GT - Triple Yellow (MG+) Slot Car
Inspired by the Ford GT40 MkII that won Le Mans in 1966, the Ford GT has set a new standard of performance on and off the track. With eye watering performance like a top speed of 216 mph, and zero to 60 in 3 seconds flat, the 2020 Ford GT is now available in some terrific new colors. And you can save almost $500,000 if you buy the AFX version!
Mega G+ Chassis
This new Mega G+ chassis doesn't just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesn't just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. It's smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we've ever built. We wanted wheel to wheel racing, lap after lap, the feel of driving a real car. But we couldn't do it by just changing the chassis. We had to create a whole new system…
Mega G+ Race System
Made up of our new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of experimentation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.