- Smart all-in-one telemetry
- Fast, powerful 32-bit ARM M4 processor
- 160 Amp Continuous current, perfect for demanding high voltage setups
- Up to 8S (29.6V) input voltage
- Built in Series Connection with high heat resistant IC5 Connectors
- No compromise waterproof design
- Multiple water cooling jackets provide ample heat disbursement
- Multiple options for easy programming:
- Button programming
- Smart ESC Programming Box
- SmartLink USB Updating and Programmer application
- Multi-point protection:
- Over-current protection
- Automatic LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Thermal protection
- Failsafe protection
- Compact for easy installation in most applications
- Ready to install — no soldering required
- Rugged plastic case with mounting tabs
- Aluminum heat sink for high efficiency
- Multiple water cooling inlets/outlets
- High current 6V BEC
- Firmware updatable through the Smart ESC Programming Box
- High heat-resistant IC™ connectors, backwards compatible with EC™ connectors
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Developed and designed by Spektrum™ engineers, in partnership with the industry's leading ESC manufacturer
Like every component in the Spektrum™ Smart ecosystem, Firma™ Smart ESCs combine "plug-and-play" simplicity with the ability to communicate with other Smart electronics — together, creating the best-performing RC system for your vehicle imaginable.
Firma Smart ESCs do much more than regulate power. They function like a virtual engineer inside your model, providing a direct path to the vital operating data you need to reach peak performance. Firma Smart ESCs give you an extra layer of confidence that your electronics are all operating at their best.
With Firma Smart ESCs, you'll be better connected to your vehicle than ever before — without installing extra components that all work independently of each other. You won't need extra wires, modules, or links. A Firma electronic speed control provides a one-wire solution for obtaining telemetry data such as RPM, temperature, battery voltage and capacity.
Firma ESCs not only gather the data but also send it to your transmitter in real time, instead of only storing it for after-run study. You're able to adjust settings as needed to boost performance on the go. The Firma Smart single-wire telemetry solution has been tested for quality and performance by the best brands in RC. Their verdict? Smart technology is both simpler and superior!
- Spektrum Surface Receiver
- Spektrum Smart Technology LiPo Battery
- Spektrum Transmitter
- Please visit the link below for complete details:
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ Smart ESC
- (1) Spektrum Smart Sticker sheet
- (1) Product Manual
Spektrum™ Smart Technology Video Overview
The Firma Marine ESCs are extensively designed and tested to provide a water-tight seal when run in nearly any fresh water environment. Perfectly suited for RC boat applications in a large range of sizes and capabilities. Please note it is not recommended to run in salt water and ocean shore environments.
EC3™/EC5™ BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE
Firma™ ESCs feature IC™ series battery connectors. The IC series of connectors are designed from the ground up to provide a more solid connection, higher heat resistance, and effortless installation. When used with an IC3™ or IC5™ connector-equipped Spektrum™ Smart battery, the ESC can receive and transmit battery telemetry data. EC3 and EC5 are also compatible with Firma ESCs for basic operation and ESC telemetry.
No need to connect multiple wires, sensors, modules, and links. With Firma™ ESCs, simple one-wire telemetry transmits a wide range of data directly to your transmitter in real time, including RPM, voltage, temperature, balance, and capacity used**See compatibility chart for more information.
SMART TECHNOLOGY BATTERY DATA
When used with a Spektrum™ Smart LiPo battery, your Firma™ ESC provides you with the benefit of battery telemetry that's automatically transmitted to your compatible Spektrum radio in real time. On your transmitter screen you'll be presented with helpful information such as number of cycles, battery capacity used and remaining, individual cell voltage and more!
MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING OPTIONS
Multiple programming options are available. Button programming can be used with nothing more needed. Using the Smart Firma™ ESC Programming Box, you can easily change settings at the track to suit driving conditions. An easy-to-use Smart Link USB Updating and PC Programmer app is also available.
FAST, POWERFUL M4 PROCESSOR
The Firma™ ESCs' 32-bit M4 processor produces higher resolution signal input and more accurate motor output.
|Battery Input Lead||IC5, 10 AWG, length 7.9 in (200mm)|
|BEC Continous Current||8A|
|BEC Type||Switch Mode|
|Input Voltage||11.1 - 29.6V (3S -8S LiPo)|
|Motor Connector||6.5mm Bullet|
|Product Height||1.4 in (35.5mm)|
|Product Length||3.7 in (95.7mm)|
|Product Weight||9.9 oz (280g)|
|Product Width||3.5 in (90.4mm)|
|Type||Brushless marine ESC w/dual battery connectors|