EzRun Max 5 200A Sensorless RTR ESC: 1/5
Built with the most rugged and high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the EZRUN MAX5 is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most hardcore of racing applications, but is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
In The Box
- (1) Ezrun MAX5 ESC
- (3) 10 AWG, 200C Black wires for a brushless motor
- (1) Extra set of 8 AWG 200C RED power wire
- (1) Extra set of 10 AWG 200C Black power wire
- (1) Double side tape
- (2) Heat shrink tube
- Product Manual
- A HOBBYWING decal
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors and sensored brushless motors (only in sensorless mode).
- Fully waterproof design for all weather conditions.
- Super internal switch-mode BEC with switchable voltage of 6V/7.4V and a cont. /peak current of 6A/25A for easily driving big torque servos and high voltage servos.
- Highly reliable electronic switch avoids troubles which may happen to traditional mechanical switch due to dirt, water, dash and etc.
- The built-in spark-proof circuit effectively protects not only battery and ESC connectors from damage but also users from physical injury (to hands) caused by strong electrical sparks produced at the battery and ESC connecting moment.
- Separate programming port to easily connect the LED program card or the LCD program box to the ESC. (purchase separately)
- Proportional brake with 9 levels of brake amount/maximum brake force and 9 levels of drag brake force.
- 5 levels of acceleration /punch from soft to aggressive for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, overload protection, and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Capacitor Protection(Only MAX5)：Innovative Capacitor Protection effectively protects capacitors from exploding and causing irreversible damage to the ESC because of overload.
- Single-button ESC programming and factory reset.
- Advanced programming via portable LED program card or multifunction LCD program box. or Wireless programming device (purchase separately)
- Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box or Wireless programmer (item sold separately).
|BEC Continous Current||6A|
|Connector Type||6.5mm Bullet|
|Maximum Burst Current||1300A|
|Maximum Continuous Current||200A|
|Motor Limit||8S LiPo/24S NiMH: KV = 1000 (58110 size motor)|
|Product Height||1.88" (48 mm)|
|Product Length||3.67" (93 mm)|
|Product Weight||12.06oz (342g)|
|Product Width||2.28" (58 mm)|