In The Box
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit
- Two types of elastomer track link
- Includes 540-brushed type motor
- Includes TBLE-04S ESC
Needed to Complete
- 2-Channel radio and receiver
- Steering Servo
- 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack and compatible charger
- The Landfreeder body comes molded in polycarbonate, pre-painted Black (PS-5) and with Smoke (PS-31) painted windows
- Separate plated parts recreate the grille cover, fog lamps, and roll bar.
- The TT-02FT is a variant of the TT-02 chassis, with four tracks on its suspension
- Each of the three-sided track units is 39.3mm in width and has a contact area of 60mm length. Tracks require assembly and offer efficient traction
- Two types of elastomer track link (standard and grouser) are included for setup options
- Track units are attached to suspension arms via plates, and each features a sprocket and four rollers. The third roller is sprung to further enhance performance.
- Polycarbonate chassis cover and wheel well liners give protection from dust and dirt encountered during off-road driving.
- TT-02 four-bevel differentials and identical suspension arms are used.
- Includes 540-brushed type motor.
- Includes TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
The Landfreeder Quadtrack is a twist on the fun world of Tamiya R/C. This kit uses a variant of the TT-02 chassis with three-sided track units in place of the wheels: the result is awesome traction that can be used to take on rough terrain. Furthermore, the polycarbonate truck body comes already pre-painted in Tamiya PS-5 black.
Video Quick Overview
|Product Length||16.7323" (425 mm)|
|Product Width||9.72" (247 mm)|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|