1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Knightrunner RTR LiPo Combo
Product DetailsAimed towards the serious RC rock crawler enthusiast, the new Enduro Knightrunner 4x4 RTR is packed full of performance features and concourse scale realism that are sure to impress.
- Threaded Aluminum Shock Bodies
- Independent Front Suspension
- Reedy Power Crawler Motor
- Stealth® X transmission
- Metal ball bearings included
In The Box
- (1) Enduro Trail Truck Knightrunner RTR
- (1) XP130 3-channel 2.4GHz Radio
- (1) Reedy WolfPack LiPo 3000mAh 30C 7.4V Shorty Battery
- (1) Reedy 324-S Compact Balance Charger
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Knightrunner body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Two-piece cab and bed design
- Clear windows
- Dropped bed design
- Injection-molded body accessories (door handles, wipers, mirrors, grill, and snorkel)
- Officially licensed DeMello injection-molded front and rear bumpers
- Officially licensed Front Runner™ bed rack and tent
- Officially licensed Magnaflow™ exhaust
- Officially licensed 1.55" x 3.85" General Grabber™ A/T X tires
- Decal sheet with additional graphics and logos included
- IFS (Independent Front Suspension)
- Stealth® X transmission
- Aluminum steering plates
- Aluminum steering rack
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable injection molded rock sliders
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Steel 25T servo horn
Keeping It Real
The Knightrunner 4X4 RTR features injection-molded grill, mirrors, door handles, wipers, and more to heighten the scale realism of the thermoformed polycarbonate body designed by James Knight of Knight Customs. The extra decal sheet includes additional overlanding graphics and sponsor logos to outfit the Knightrunner 4X4 for a custom look.
Element RC has partnered with industry-leading aftermarket manufacturers to provide the highest level of scale realism possible. These partners include: DeMello Off-road, Front Runner™, Magnaflow™, and General Tire™.
Where Scale Looks And Performance Meet
When you want a rig designed with scale looks and performance in mind, you want the all-new Enduro Knightrunner 4x4 RTR overland truck!
At the center of the Knightrunner 4X4 chassis is Associated Electrics' revolutionary Stealth® X transmission. What makes this transmission different from others is the ability to adjust the front and rear drive ratios independently across three different levels. Out of the box, the Stealth® X comes pre-installed with the 5.7% overdrive gears. As an added bonus, the 11.83% overdrive gears are included, but not installed. Available separately are a one-to-one ratio option for those who wish to drive the front and rear equally.
Performance-driven Reedy Power Electronics
Like all other Element RC vehicles, the Knightrunner comes fully equipped with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The Reedy SC480X ESC with T-plug connector and 16-turn 5-slot brushed motor combo deliver ultra-smooth power to the wheels. Guiding the Knightrunner on trail are the XP130 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and high-torque, metal-gear 1320MG Reedy servo.
Enduro Knightrunner RTR LiPo Combo
This combo includes the Reedy 324-S Compact Balance Charger and Reedy WolfPack LiPo 3000mAh 30C 7.4V Shorty Battery.
Officially Licensed Tires
Gripping the trail are a set of officially licensed General Grabber™ A/T X tires. All of Element RC's tires are molded in a soft, high-performance rubber that was selected for all-around grip performance and wear characteristics. The General Grabber™ A/T X tires are mounted on Urbine 1.55" beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
Threaded Aluminum Shock Bodies
Threaded aluminum and fluid-filled, these shocks keep the vehicle stable on the trail and retain fluid even in the roughest terrain.
Independent Front Suspension
With durability, performance, agility, and scale looks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit. Now you can get that same kit in an RTR vehicle. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and is scale ready to tackle rough off-road terrain right out of the box.
100% compatible with steering blocks from previous Enduro chassis and allows up to 45º of steering.
Reedy power Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
The water-resistant SC480X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
Reedy Power Crawler Motor
The Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
|Body||Painted Knightrunner Body|
|Gear Ratio||3.75:1 Axle Ratio|
|Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter||1.55 in|
|Product Length||18.18" (462 mm)|
|Product Width||9.29" (236 mm)|
|Shock Type||Fluid-filled Aluminum Shock Bodies|
|Suspension||Independent Front Suspension|
|Tire Type||General Grabber™ A/T X tires|
|Track Surface||Rock Crawling|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Wheelbase||12.8" (325 mm)|