11.1V 2500mAh 3S 30C LiPo, Battery: EC3
- Capable of maximum continuous discharge rates up to 30C
- Equipped with balancing leads and a connector that are compatible with most balancers and balancing chargers
- Equipped with E-flite EC3 connector on main power leads
- Ideal for 15-size airplanes, 480-sized ducted fans, or as an upgrade for large park flyers providing longer run times.
- Ideal lightweight battery in 25-size airplanes as an alternative to the 3200mAh size.
- Good match for Power 10, Power 15, and Power 25 outrunners, BL480 DF motors, and Delta-V 480 System
E-flite High-Power Series Lithium Polymer Batteries offer an excellent blend of weight, power and performance. Available in a wide variety of capacities and voltages, there’s a battery perfect for almost any application, from indoor slow flyer to large-scale sport and aerobatic airplane models as well as micro to mid-sized helicopter models.
WARNING: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries come partially charged and are significantly more volatile than the alkaline, Ni-Cd or NiMH batteries used in RC applications. Keep batteries out of reach of children, unless supervised by a responsible adult. All interactions and warnings found on the sheet inside of this cad must be followed exactly. Mishandling of Li-Po batteries can result in a fire.
Before handling and first use, visually and physically inspect the battery pack, wire leads, and connectors to ensure there are no loose connections which may cause short circuit and eventual fire.
By handling, charging or using this Li-Po battery you assume all risks associated with Li-Po batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, return this Li-Po battery in new, unused condition to the place of purchase immediately.
|Maximum Charge Current||75A|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate||30C|
|Number of Cells||3|
|Product Height||0.55" (14.0mm)|
|Product Length||5.20" (132mm)|
|Product Weight||6.8oz (193g)|
|Product Width||1.70" (43.2mm)|
|Wire Gauge||12 AWG|
|Charge Protection Circuitry||No|
|Battery Type||LiPo (3.7V per cell)|