The “step up” you’ve been searching for!
Ideal for pilots looking to “step up” from trainers, the 52.7" span Sonic Mk2 Low-Wing GP/EP ARF delivers impressive sport performance with glow or electric power! It can be flight-ready in 1-2 hours, thanks to strong and lightweight balsa/ply construction, high-quality film covering and a top-notch hardware package.
- Low-wing design makes it ideal for intermediates and experienced sport pilots alike!
- Impressive performance with glow or electric power.
- Assembles in 1-2 hours.
- Strong, lightweight balsa/ply construction.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- 0.8" x 1.7" (21 mm x 42 mm) servo mount.
- Plastic 2.1" (53 mm) spinner.
- High-quality hardware package.
A distinctive high-quality film trim scheme gives your model great presence in the air!
Top-notch hardware included.
Fly with glow or electric power — the Sonic Mk2 is ready for either! Pick electric power for top efficiency and hassle-free battery changes.
The Sonic Mk2 is compatible with glow engines and electric motors. If you like authentic sound and top power—drop in a .25-.32 glow engine.