- Balsa and ply construction
- Strong, lightweight built up airframe
- One piece wing for easy storage and transport
- Quick access battery hatch
- Vibrant, easy to see color scheme
In The Box
- (1) Ryan STA Airplane EP ARF 53”
- (1) Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 4+ Channel Radio & Receiver
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) Brushless ESC
- (1) 3S 11.1V 3200-3800mAh LiPo Battery
- (4) Micro Servos
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger
The “Golden Age” great.
The 53-inch span Tower Hobbies Ryan STA pulls off scale aerobatics with style. This electric ARF version of the Golden Age icon includes the scale eye-catching checkerboard design on the underside of the wing. The lightweight, built-up wood airframe reduces assembly time, while the removable one-piece wing makes it easy for pilots to store and transport. Short, direct servo linkages result in superior control. Combining incredible value with unbeatable performance, the Tower Hobbies Ryan STA is the perfect plane for stepping up from foamies to more advanced aircraft.
- The perfect plane for aerobatic maneuvers like loops, rolls and stall turns.
- A great “step-up” aircraft for pilots who have mastered high-wing trainers or low/mid-wing sport models.
- Strong, lightweight, built-up wood airframe.
- Hand-laid fiberglass cowl, wheel pants and fairings improve scale looks and aerodynamics.
- Individual aileron servos with short, direct linkages provide precise control.
- Removable one-piece wing simplifies storage and transport.
- Easy-to-attach magnetic cowl does not use screws, for cleaner lines and easier motor access.
- Easy-to-remove hatch for faster LiPo battery changes.
- Scale, high-viz trim scheme with checkerboard wing bottom design uses high-quality heat shrink film.
- Ailerons arrive prehinged.
- Low parts count for faster assembly.
- Complete hardware package included.
The Ryan STA ARF delivers spectacular performance with a 42-50-800 outrunner brushless motor. The ElectriFly™ RimFire™ .32 (GPMG4700) is an ideal choice.
A removable hatch gives pilots instant access to LiPos and on-board radio gear.
A fiberglass cowl, wheel pants and fairings add scale realism and improve aerodynamics.
Short, direct aileron servo linkages result in precise control.
The eye-catching trim scheme reproduces the full-scale Ryan STA’s, down to the checkerboard design on the bottom of the wing.
|Product Length||40" (1016 mm)|
|Product Weight||60 - 65 oz (1700 - 1842 g)|
|Wing Loading||20.3 -22.1 oz. sq. ft. (61.9 - 67.4 g. dm. sq.)|
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Wing Area||424 sq. in. (27.35 dm. sq.)|
|Wingspan||53" (1346 mm)|