- Headphones Included
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale
- 8 kHz Frequency (adjustable)
- 7" x 10" PROformance Searchcoil and Coil Cover
- Pulse-Width Modulation Audio
- Enhanced Iron Resolution
- 5 Search Modes + Pinpointing
- 8 Sensitivity/Depth Settings
In The Box
- (1) Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector
- (1) Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow Wired Headphones
- (1) 7" x 10" Concentric PROformance Searchcoil and Coil Cover
- (1) ACE Environmental Cover-up
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Garrett 2-Year Limited Warranty
- (1) Owner's Manual
Needed to Complete
- All you need to get started is included!
- Free Accessories: Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow Headphones with volume control, ACE Environmental Cover-Up, and a Searchcoil cover
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- Adjustable 8 kHz Frequency Eliminate or minimize interference caused by electrical sources or from other metal detectors (such as at crowded club hunts, rallies)
- Camlocks: Provide improved stem stability
- Pulse-Width Modulation Audio: Sharper, more responsive audio
- 7" x 10" PROformance Searchcoil Offers excellent coverage and depth
- Enhanced Iron Check: Increased resolution (more pixels) allows more precise control of how much iron discrimination to apply. Very useful in areas where desired treasure targets are being masked by iron trash.
- Graphic Target Analyzing: Simultaneously shows a treasure target’s conductivity and the detector’s discrimination pattern.
The Garrett® Ace 300 Metal Detector lets you go on a treasure hunt at the beach or in the field, with a 8kHz frequency that's ideal for discovering low and medium targets including jewelry, coins, relics, and other metal items. The Garrett Target-ID legend identifies targets as they appear on your LCD screen, and high-resolution iron discrimination with 40 levels helps sort trash from treasure. The improved 7" x 10" concentric search coil delivers enhanced coverage and detection depth, while Frequency Adjust allows you to toggle between various frequencies to eliminate interferences. The improved audio output gives you clearer target-ID tone signals.