Telluride 4x4 2.4GHz RTR
Outfitted for rugged terrain!
The Telluride 4x4 2.4GHz RTR is engineered for outdoor adventure at its most extreme! Features include a Titan 12T 550 motor, a waterproof XL-5 ESC, TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel control, licensed Kumho Road Venture MT tires, a painted ProGraphix body, a 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery and charger.
- Full-time 4WD.
- Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Waterproof XL-5™ ESC.
- TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with waterproof high-torque steering servo.
- Painted ProGraphix® body.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology and white powder-coated springs.
- Long-travel suspension.
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver.
- Extreme-terrain ground clearance and forward wheel placement tackles steep approach angles.
- Revo®-spec differentials, specially tuned with 100,000 weight silicone oil for optimal traction.
- Telescoping heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts.
- Easy-access battery compartment.
- High-stall gear clutch.
- Solid camber links.
- Captured rod ends.
- Licensed Kumho® Road Venture MT tires with foam inserts.
- Satin chrome, black beadlock-style dual profile wheels.
- 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery with Traxxas High-Current Connector.
- Battery charger.
- Precision hex hardware throughout.
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings.
Length: 16.7 in (424 mm) Height: 9.1 in (230 mm) Wheelbase: 10.8 in (273 mm) Front/Rear Track: 11.1 in (281 mm) Weight: 5.2 lb (2.4 kg) Requirements: 4 "AA" batteries, Track equipment