Nitro Slash® TQ™ 2.4GHz RTR
50+ mph speeds right out of the box!
Expect blistering speeds exceeding 50 mph when you take the Nitro Slash TQ 2.4GHz RTR out for a spin! Features include a powerful TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start electric starting, a TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and our authentic licensed body options with full racing livery.
- 0.1" (2.5 mm) thick 6061-T6 aluminum and composite double-deck chassis.
- Two-wheel shaft drive with heavy-duty telescoping driveshafts.
- TRX® 3.3 engine with EZ-Start® electric starter, slide-valve carburetor, dual-stage foam air filter and tuned pipe.
- TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with high-torque steering and throttle servos and a 5-channel micro receiver.
- Painted and trimmed "Race Replica" body, available in four officially licensed styles (Chad Hord Edition, Robby Gordon Edition, Mark Jenkins Edition and Rob MacCachren Edition).
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- Magnum 381™ transmission with metal top and idler gears, plus an adjustable slipper clutch.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Fuel bottle.
- Planetary gear differential with steel gears.
- Steel disc brakes with semi-metallic pads.
- Front/rear flexible plastic bumpers.
- Sealed receiver box.
- 5.1 oz. (150 cc) fuel tank.
- 2.2" (56 mm) BF Goodrich® Mud Terrain T/A tires with foam inserts. S1 rubber compound. (Robby Gordon Edition includes SCT-tread tires)
- 2.2" (56 mm) outer diameter, 3" (76 mm) inner diameter five-spoke beadlock-look wheels.
- Power Cell 1500mAh NiMH starter battery.
- AC wall charger.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- Extra glow plug.
- Nitro tuning DVD.
- Instruction manual.
Length: 22.2 in (565 mm), Height: 7.4 in (188 mm), Front/Rear Track: 11.7 in (296 mm), Wheelbase: 13.1 in (332 mm), Gear Ratio: 2.81 Requirements: Glow fuel with 10-20% nitromethane content (20% recommended for break-in), Track and maintenance equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636