1/16 Monster Jam® Grave Digger® TQ 2.4GHz Freestyle RTR
Tricked-out, with licensed Monster Jam graphics!
The Traxxas 1/16 Monster Jam Grave Digger TQ 2.4GHz Freestyle RTR is the tricked-out 2WD with licensed Monster Jam graphics! Includes a Titan 12T 550 motor, XL-2.5 ESC, TQ radio, a painted and trimmed Grave Digger body, 6-cell Power Cell Series 1 NiMH battery and wall charger. A Grave Digger backpack allows for easy transport.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis with integrated E-Revo® design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale.
- Titan® 12T 550 modified motor.
- Waterproof XL-2.5™ ESC with fully proportional forward/reverse/brake control, three drive profiles, EZ-Set® push-button setup and thermal shutdown protection.
- TQ™ 2-channel 2.4GHz radio system with a digital high-torque waterproof micro steering servo, a four-channel micro receiver, servo reversing, electronic trim controls, a low-battery indicator, a retractable antenna, 50/50 or 70-30 trigger neutral adjustment and an ergonomic grip.
- Officially licensed Monster Jam replica painted body.
- Rocker-actuated, treaded GTR™ oil shocks permit fast, precise preload adjustments and deliver smooth, consistent damping.
- Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo® pivot ball suspension technology, with progressive rate travel.
- Heavy-duty, ball bearing-equipped transmission.
- Adjustable Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- Sealed, silicone-filled rear steel-gear differential.
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Waterproof, O-ring sealed receiver box.
- Exclusive green pushrods, toe links and bumpers.
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to the chassis.
- Integrated battery compartments with intake and exit cooling vents.
- Quick-release battery doors for fast pack changes.
- Scale "carved" Monster Jam front/rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction.
- Monster Jam replica wheels.
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage.
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- Hex hardware.
- Fully compatible with Traxxas hop-ups.
Length: 13.4 in (340 mm) Height: 6.6 in (167 mm) Wheelbase: 8.4 in (214 mm) Front/Rear Track: 10 in (255 mm) Weight: 3 lb (1.4 kg) Requirements: 8 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636