Traxxas® Slash™ VXL Brushless RTR
Advanced stability for incredible runs
Experience incredible top speeds and advanced stability management technology with the 2WD Traxxas Slash VXL BL RTR. Features include a TQi 2.4GHz high-output radio system, a Velineon 3500 brushless motor, a VXL-3s brushless ESC and Traxxas Stability Management tech that turns every turn into a launch platform and keeps you arrow straight on the straightaways. Use the included 7-cell Power Cell iD NiMH battery with second-generation High-Current Connectors for huge speeds!
Specifications:Length: 22.4 in (568 mm) Height: 8.4 in (214 mm) Wheelbase: 13.2 in (335 mm) Weight: 90.4 oz (2.6 kg) Front/Rear Track: 11.7 in (296 mm) Requirements: 4 “AA” batteries
- Long wheelbase fiber-composite chassis
- Velineon® 3500kV brushless motor.
- Waterproof, LiPo-compatible VXL-3s™ brushless ESC with built-in low-voltage detection. Features forward, reverse and brake and second-generation High-Current Connectors.
- TQi™ 2.4GHz High-Output radio system with Traxxas Link™ and a digital waterproof steering servo.
- Painted ProGraphix® body with applied decals.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper-clutch system.
- Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission.
- Composite planetary gear diff with steel ring gear.
- Heavy-duty telescoping universal joint driveshafts.
- Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles.
- Traxxas Stability Management
- Scale front/rear tube-style bumpers.
- Body mounts feature reinforced washers for additional support.
- Steel internal transmission gears.
- Easy-access battery compartment.
- Adjustable battery hold-down.
- Precision metric hex hardware.
- Captured rod ends.
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- 7-cell Power Cell iD 3000mAh NiMH battery pack with second-generation High-Current Connector.
- 4A DC peak detecting fast charger
TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) is an electronic active handling system that uses sensors to understand the movement of the vehicle compared to the driver’s input and applies steering corrections as needed. This makes any TSM-equipped vehicle much easier to drive, requiring less skill for precise control. The benefit is most visible with difficult-to-control models such as powerful 2WD brushless models on loose dirt, water, smooth pavement – even snow and ice!
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.