New! Traxxas® Bandit™ VXL RTR w/TSM
New! Traxxas® Bandit™ VXL RTR w/TSM
Pick a podium, snag the trophies and keep on cruising. The Bandit VXL RTR is designed to do just that. A precision-engineered Velineon® 3500kV brushless motor and effortless TQ control with exclusive Traxxas Stability management, all mounted in a Ready-to-Race® package make it so easy to snag a win, it’s like stealing. Pick up your Bandit today; heft your trophies later.
Length: 16.3 in (413 mm),
Width: 9.8 in (250 mm),
Height: 7 in (178 mm),
Wheelbase: 11.2 in (286 mm),
Ground Clearance: 1 in (25 mm),
Requires: 4 “AA” batteries, building and track equipment.
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCd, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional TQi Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow.
- Traxxas Stability Management™
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Durable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272™ steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Alias™ Step-Pin rear and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior off-road traction
- Alias tires include performance-tuned foam inserts and they come pre-glued on black-chrome 2.2" Tracer™ wheels
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and silver
- Bandit VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Velineon 3500kV brushless motor.
Velineon VXL-3s brushless ESC.
TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with Bluetooth connectivity.
Power Cell NiMH battery with iD™.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
Copyright © 1994 -
Tower Hobbies All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.