New! Traxxas® Slash VXL Brushless RTR
New! Traxxas® Slash VXL Brushless RTR
The 2WD, 1/10 scale Slash VXL Brushless RTR is now available with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) and an On-Board Audio System! TSM makes it easier to control the Slash VXL in any track condition, while the On-Board Audio System features real 900+ hp engine sounds taken from Traxxas team trucks.
Length: 22.4 in (568 mm)
Height: 8.4 in (214 mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 in (335 mm)
Weight: 90.4 oz (2.6 kg)
Front/Rear Track: 11.7 in (296 mm)
4 “AA” batteries
- Composite modified tub chassis.
- Velineon® 3500kV brushless motor.
- Waterproof, LiPo-compatible VXL-3s™ brushless ESC with built-in low-voltage detection. Features forward, reverse and brake and second-generation High-Current Connectors.
- TQi™ 2.4GHz High-Output radio system with Traxxas Link™ and a high-torque digital ball bearing steering servo.
- Painted ProGraphix® body with applied decals.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology and powder-coated springs.
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper-clutch system.
- Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission.
- Composite planetary gear diff with steel ring gear.
- New heavy-duty telescoping universal joint driveshafts.
- Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles.
- Newly revised suspension with brushless-optimized settings for high-speed stability.
- Officially licensed BFGoodrich® or Kumho tires mounted on realistic short-course wheels.
- Scale front/rear tube-style bumpers.
- Body mounts feature reinforced washers for additional support.
- Steel internal transmission gears.
- Easy-access battery compartment.
- Adjustable battery hold-down.
- Precision metric hex hardware.
- Captured rod ends.
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- 7-cell Power Cell iD 3000mAh NiMH battery pack with second-generation High-Current Connector.
- 4A DC peak detecting fast charger
What is it?
TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) is an electronic active handling system that uses sensors to understand the movement of the vehicle compared to the driver’s input and applies steering corrections as needed. This makes any TSM-equipped vehicle much easier to drive, requiring less skill for precise control. The benefit is most visible with difficult-to-control models such as powerful 2WD brushless models on loose dirt, water, smooth pavement – even snow and ice!
- Experience all the speed and acceleration your Traxxas model was engineered to offer!
- Prevents fishtailing and spinouts on slippery surfaces, even with full-throttle acceleration.
- Faster cornering with more control.
- Works in the background without intruding on your control.
- Adjusts from 0% to 100% using the transmitter.
- Fully compatible with Traxxas Link.
- No complicated set-up process is required!
On-Board Audio System
The On-Board Audio System uses sound that has been sampled from Traxxas team trucks, including the Traxxas Pro 4 short course truck driven by Traxxas' Mike Jenkins. The ON/OFF button and volume controls let you adjust the system settings, stealth mode to wide-open. The system uses a minimal amount of power from the battery so your runtime is not compromised. The intuitive sounds respond to throttle input from the transmitter. Cruise around or rip full-throttle to hear the difference in engine RPM. If you're stopped for more than 10 seconds, the engine will shut off. Just tap the throttle to hear the engine fire back up! Use the rocker switch on the included 3-channel transmitter to shift to "neutral" and hear the engine revving. Flip the switch, and launch back into racing.
- Sampled from Traxxas team trucks.
- Loud, high-power output.
- Supercharges your driving fun.
- Real 900+ hp engine sounds.
- Rugged and waterproof.
- Authentic gear shifting.
- Engine revving mode.
- Volume control.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
Copyright © 1994 -
Tower Hobbies All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.