Save $37! Stampede® 4X4 VXL Brushless TQi™ 2.4GHz RTR
Velineon® brushless power – full-time 4WD!
Stampede 4X4 VXL RTRs are monster-fun and fully equipped, starting with a Velineon 3500kV brushless motor for blistering speeds. The VXL-3s brushless ESC is factory-installed. A TQ 2.4GHz radio system is also included, for first-class control.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Full-time 4WD, with lightweight extruded aluminum driveshaft.
- Low-maintenance Velineon® 3500 brushless motor.
- LiPo-compatible VXL-3s™ brushless ESC with two-stage low-voltage detection and patent-pending training mode.
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link™; compatible with the Traxxas Docking Base (sold separately).
- Painted ProGraphix® body.
- Exclusive waterproof electronics.
- Fully adjustable, oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- White, powder-coated shock springs for a responsive spring rate.
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials.
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts.
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy.
- Heavy-duty 4 mm steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends.
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box.
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount.
- Black plastic kickup bumper.
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- Talon™ multi-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts.
- Black-chrome All Star™ 2.8 in. (71 mm) wheels.
- Maxx® Cable 12-Gauge wire.
Length: 19.3 in (490 mm) Width: 13 in (332 mm) Height: 9.2 in (234 mm) Wheelbase: 10.8 in (275 mm) Ground Clearance: 2.4 in (60 mm) Weight (approx.): 3 lb (1,355 g) Requirements: 4 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636