Traxxas® Bandit™ XL-5 RTR
Second-gen High-Current Connectors included!
Pick a podium, snag the trophies and keep on cruising. The Bandit XL-5 RTR is designed to do just that. A precision-engineered 12-turn motor and effortless TQ 2.4GHz control mounted in a Ready-to-Race® package make it so easy to snag a win, it’s like stealing. Pick up your Bandit today; heft your trophies later.
Specifications:Length: 16.3 in (413 mm), Width: 10.3 in (260 mm), Height: 7 in (178 mm), Front/Rear Track: 9.8 in (250 mm), Wheelbase: 11.1 in (283 mm), Ground Clearance: 1 in (25 mm), Requirements: 4 “AA” batteries,
- 0.15” (4 mm) thick fiber composite bathtub chassis.
- Rear-wheel drive with telescoping drive shafts.
- Traxxas 12-turn Titan® modified 550 size motor with integrated cooling fan for long-lasting performance.
- Waterproof XL-5 ESC with reverse, Training Mode™, 2S low-voltage detection and second-generation High-Current Connector.
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system with a waterproof laydown steering servo and a waterproof 3-channel receiver.
- Painted and trimmed ProGraphix® body with factory-applied decals.
- Power Cell iD 7-cell 3000mAh hump NiMH battery with second-generation High-Current Connector.
- Non-adjustable camber
- 4A DC peak detection fast charger
- Oil-filled Ultra™ shocks.
- Bellcrank steering arm with laydown servo placement and servo saver.
- Brushless-ready Magnum 272™ transmission with slipper clutch.
- 76-tooth spur gear.
- 26-tooth and 31-tooth pinion gears.
- Hardened steel planetary gear differentials.
- Black plastic front bumper.
- 2.2” (56 mm) Alias racing tires.
- 2.2” (56 mm) five-spoke racing wheels.