T-Maxx® 3.3 Nitro 4WD TQi™ 2.4GHz RTR
The ultimate 4X4 nitro monster!
Meet the ultimate 4X4 nitro monster: the T-Maxx 3.3 Nitro 4WD TQi 2.4GHz RTR. It's powered by the TRX 3.3 racing engine, and it's also equipped with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system. You can fine-tune telemetry data and more by installing the Docking Base and downloading the iPhone/iPod touch-compatible Traxxas Link app!
- 0.16" (4 mm) thick 6061-T6 aluminum chassis with heavy-duty braces.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with Revo®-spec driveline, sealed driveshafts, pivot balls and axle carrier.
- .20 cu. in. TRX® 3.3 cc racing engine with slide-valve carburetor, EZ-Start® electric starting system, Maxx Resonator™ dual-chamber polished tuned pipe, IPS crankshaft and high-volume, dual-stage air filter.
- Traxxas TQi™ DSS 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link™, 30-model memory, a 5-channel receiver with telemetry ports and fail-safe. A Docking Base allows the user's iPhone or iPod touch (with the Traxxas Link App installed, must be purchased separately) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition graphical interface featuring Real-Time Telemetry, Customizable Dashboards, Steering/Throttle Expo, Steering/Braking Dual Rate, Servo Reversing, Endpoint Adjustment, plus Profile Customization and Sharing.
- Painted and trimmed ProGraphix® body, with factory-applied decals.
- 8 Ultra oil shocks with rubber pressure bladders and double O-ring seals allow up to ten mounting positions and 4" (102 mm) of travel.
- Removable wheelie bar with four snap-in adjustment positions to control various degrees of wheelie action.
- Sealed pivot ball independent suspension.
- Heavy-duty bellcrank steering with integrated servo saver.
- Forward-only Revo®-spec two-speed automatic suspension with skid plate (optional Reverse Kit sold separately).
- Sealed front/rear Revo-spec differentials.
- 1.6" (40 mm) diameter semi-metallic brakes.
- 4.2 oz. (125 cc) fuel tank.
- Front/rear heavy-duty plastic skid plates.
- 6.3" (160 mm) outer diameter, 3.8" (96.5 mm) inner diameter Maxx all-terrain tires.
- 3.8" (96.5 mm) diameter, 2.75" (70 mm) wide Hurricane chrome wheels with 0.6" (14 mm) hex size.
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery.
- AC-powered battery charger.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings.
Length: 21 in (533 mm), Height: 11 in (279 mm), Front/Rear Track: 16.4 in (417 mm), Ground Clearance: 4 in (101 mm), Wheelbase: 13.2 in (335 mm), Requires: 10-20% glow fuel or 33% Traxxas Top Fuel (20% recommended for break-in), TQi Docking Base (optional), iPhone® or iPod touch® with downloaded Traxxas Link app (optional; required to control telemetry data), 8 "AA" batteries (4 for the transmitter and 4 for the battery box), Track equipment
TQi Docking Base