Bandit® VXL Brushless TQi™ 2.4GHz RTRs
Extreme brushless power. Cutting-edge TQi 2.4GHz control.
Bandit VXL Brushless TQi 2.4GHz RTRs are built for extreme speeds and extreme fun! Both are equipped with a Velineon 3500kV brushless motor, VXL-3s brushless ESC, TQi 2.4GHz radio system, Alias 2.2" tires and Tracer 2.2" wheels.
- 0.2" (4 mm) thick fiber composite bathtub chassis.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- Painted ProGraphix® body with rear wing.
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with powder-coated white springs.
- Three-gear, variable ratio transmission with sealed ball bearings and telescoping driveshafts.
- Adjustable Revo® Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch for consistent traction control.
- Bellcrank steering with laydown servo placement and servo saver. Front steering spindles come with rubber-sealed bearings.
- Adjustable steering tie rods with Jato®-style steel turnbuckles and heavy-duty rod ends.
- Live axle front suspension with centered kingpin.
- Planetary gear differentials with hardened steel gears.
- Sealed gearbox.
- Front black plastic bumpers.
- Alias 2.2" (56 mm) racing tires (ribbed front and stepped pin rear tires).
- 2.2" (56 mm) Tracer black chrome 5-spoke wheels
- Fixed, non-adjustable camber tie rods.
- Power Cell 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH battery with Traxxas High-Current Connector.
- AC charger.
- Power Cell 2S 3300mAh LiPo battery with Traxxas High-Current Connector.
- 2S-3S balancing LiPo charger.
NiMH Version Also Features
LiPo Version Also Features
Length: 16.3 in (413 mm) Width: 10.3 in (260 mm) Height: 7.3 in (186 mm) Wheelbase: 11.6 in (294 mm) Weight: 3 lb (1,380 g) Common Requirements: 4 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment
Bandit VXL Brushless TQi 2.4GHz RTR w/7C NiMH Battery & Charger
||Tech Notes Accessories Needed|
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636