25A 12V Racing Power Supply
Space-saving unit delivers up to 25A maximum current with dual DC outputs!
The high amperage output is plenty for virtually any hobby application. And it's just the beginning to a long list of advantages that separate the TrakPower Racing Power Supply from the rest! State-of-the-art switching technology produces clean DC power for such sensitive equipment as peak detection chargers. It also keeps size and weight to the minimum — reducing the load in your pit box and the clutter in your work area. Voltage output can be set from 11V to 15V — for DC current of up to 25A maximum between two output terminals. Includes two sets of 4 mm banana jacks plus a detachable terminal block adapter that also accepts large alligator clips. One-year limited warranty.
- Delivers up to 25A while maintaining a smooth, clean 12V on output.
- Two sets of 4 mm banana jacks make it easy to connect multiple devices.
- Built-in current limiter automatically prevents damage from accidental overloads.
- Durable lightweight aluminum case.
- Short circuit protection.
- Two built-in, rear-mounted cooling fans.
- Face-mounted power switch with LED indicator.
- 1-year limited warranty (U.S. and Canada only).
Dimensions: 5.5 in. x 7.2 in. x 2.5 in. (140 mm x 182 mm x 64 mm) Weight (approx.): 3.1 lb (1,389 mm) Input Voltage: 110-120V 60Hz, 3-prong U.S. power cord DC Output Voltage: 11-15V, adjustable DC Output Current: 25A max. Max. Rated Power: 300W Power Control: Rocker switch with LED indicator Cooling: Twin rear-mounted fans Output Connections: Two sets of 4 mm banana jacks with detachable terminal hook Overload Protection: 25A solid-state current limiter RoHS-approved Requirements: Connecting a charger or other device that requires DC power
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636