TrakPower VR-1 DC Dual Channel Charger w/Balancer
All the features you want right in one place!
The VR-1 is the most versatile and user-friendly charger available. It can charge two packs of different chemistries simultaneously. It has a USB port for importing updates. Plus, a massive backlit LCD screen lets you monitor batteries and choose from 40 memory options. Get charged and get back to racing quick with the VR-1.
Specifications:Input Voltage: 11-15V external DC power supply Number of Outputs: 2 Controls: 4 membrane push-buttons; jog dial/switch Display Type: 128x64 graphic LCD (21x 8 characters), negative B&W, backlit Display Backlight: White Case Material: Aluminum w/plastic buttons Cooling System: built-in, two 40mm and one 25mm DC fan Case Size: 7.0 x 6.1 x 2.56 in (180mm x 155mm x 65mm) Weight: 34.2 oz (970g)
Output Channel 1: Battery Types/Cells: NiCd/NiMH: 1-14 cells; LiPo/Li-Ion/LiFe: 1-6 cells; Pb: 1-12 (24V) Battery Capacity Range: NiCd/NiMH: 100-9900mAh; LiPo/Li-Ion/LiFe: 100-20000mAh; Pb: 500-50000mAh Fast Charge Current: 0.1-20.0A (0.1A increments) Safety Timer: Auto, 10-900 minutes, Off; Li-Ion: 3.6-4.2V/cell Charge Wattage: 250W maximum (adjustable) Discharge Current: 0.1-10.0A (0.1A increments) Discharge Cut-off Voltage: NiCd/NiMH: 0.1-1.2V/cell; LiPo: 2.5-4.2V/cell; Li-Ion: 2.5-4.1V/cell Discharge Wattage: 80W Memory: 40 models Charge Method: CC/CV for lithium types; Auto, normal, linear, GMVIS, Impulse, reflex and re-peak for Ni-XX types
Output Channel 2: Battery Types/Cells: NiCd/NiMH: 1-10 cells; LiPo/Li-Ion/LiFe: 1-4 cells Battery Capacity Range: NiCd/NiMH: 100-9900mAh; LiPo/Li-Ion/LiFe: 100-9900mAh Fast Charge Current: 0.1-6.0A (0.1A increments) Charge Wattage: 50W maximum Charge Method: CC/CV for lithium types; Normal for Ni-XX types
- Two outputs, both with built-in balancing
- Capable of charging all R/C battery chemistry types: LiPo, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH & Pb
- Charge up to 20A on output 1, and up to 6A on output 2, at the same time
- 40 battery memories, pre-loaded with TrakPower, Onyx™ and LiFeSource™ battery settings — or create your own battery memories
- Large graphic reverse backlit LCD that tilts
- Special charge mode for battery storage
- Built-in cell checker for quick cell readings
- Mini USB port for firmware updates
- Displays graphical data such as temperature, current and pack voltage
- Direct Plug System for the DPS 12V 25A Power Supply — eliminates the need for a DC power cord