MS-1 100A Sensored Brushless ESC
First-class control for competition.
The MS-1 is everything drivers could ever want from an ESC and then some. This compact controller can be used with 2WD buggies, 4WD short-course trucks…and everything in between. Its CNC aluminum case doubles as a heat sink; "Blinky mode" makes it legal for ROAR Stock Class Racing!
- Compact design.
- CNC-machined aluminum case.
- Compatible with motors down to 2.5T (540 size).
- System includes "blinky" mode that meets ROAR requirements.
- Thermal and Low-Voltage protections.
- 100A continuous current capability.
- Gold-plated solder posts provide the best solder connection and allow you to install custom-length wires.
- Includes: 12AWG silicone wire, double-sided adhesive foam.
Motor Limit: 2.5T (540 size) • Input Voltage: 2-3S LiPo • Direction: Forward, Brake, Reverse • BEC: 6.0V/3A • Protection: Low-voltage, Thermal • Rated Current: 100A Continuous • Battery/Motor Connections: Gold-plated solder posts • Dimensions (with solder posts): 1.5 x 1.3 x 0.9 in (37 x 33 x 24 mm) • Weight: 1.9 oz (55 g)