Tower Hobbies Vista Brushless ARF
Glide into greatness.
New to soaring? Have years of flight experience under your belt? Regardless of your skill level, the Vista BL is a superior electric sailplane. It’s just as capable of slow-and-steady gliding as it is chasing thermals! A factory-installed 1000kV brushless motor and LiPo-compatible 30A brushless ESC allow the Vista BL to aggressively climb to thermaling altitudes in a few seconds. The plane’s low parts count helps keep assembly time down to a mere 2-3 hours. A factory-applied trim scheme helps the Vista BL stand out in the air – and on the flying field. Remove the easy-access battery hatch, and you’ll find there’s plenty of room inside the fuselage for a 3S LiPo battery. Built-up, lightweight balsa and ply construction makes the Vista BL easy to repair. A 12x6.5” folding propeller and dynamic decals round out everything this spectacular glider has to offer.
Specifications:Wingspan: 78.5 in (1,995 mm) Wing Area: 678 in² (43.7 dm²) Wing Loading: 7.5-8 oz/ft² (23-24 g/dm²) Length: 41 in (1,040 mm) Weight: 35-38 oz (992-1,077 g) Requires: 4-channel radio w/2 mini or standard servos, 11.1V 1800mAh-2200mAh LiPo battery & charger
- Aggressive climbs to thermal-catching altitudes in seconds.
- Powerful 1000kV brushless motor and LiPo-compatible 30A brushless ESC provide a wide flight envelope.
- Lightweight, built-up balsa/ply construction.
- Factory-covered in colorful, quality heat-shrink film.
- Prehinged tail surfaces and factory-installed control horns.
- Spacious interior for installation of micro or standard servos.
- Convenient, quick-access battery hatch.
- 12x6.5” folding propeller.
- Low parts count for fast, trouble-free assembly.